-Profit While Alching?

Great_one

well i am going for 99 craft and 99 mage by crafting and alching 190k emerald braclets but there is a catch i will be lossing around 45-55gp per brace. this translates to about a 45-60k/hour loss when alching.

so i need to find ways to make 60k+/hour while still getting in alchs

here are some ideas i have so far but am looking for more.

-farm herbs. need profit/hour useing kuarms

-use magpie

-use maccaw

-pest control(get 50 damage and alch. free money but it might not cover but extra xp but less alching time)

so if you have any more ideas i ask for your ideas

Y_Z.png

well i am going for 99 craft and 99 mage by crafting and alching 190k emerald braclets but there is a catch i will be lossing around 45-55gp per brace. this translates to about a 45-60k/hour loss when alching.

-use magpie

-use maccaw

-pest control(get 50 damage and alch. free money but it might not cover but extra xp but less alching time)

farm (snapdragon are best, then rannars)

MTK 10 fish and 5 on flax

have all fish raw.

you could probably break even if not profit.

-use magpie

-use maccaw

farm (snapdragon are best, then rannars)

MTK 10 fish and 5 on flax

have all fish raw.

you could probably break even if not profit.

Snapdragon farming itself gives over 60k profit per hour, actually 1m+ but then again you can only farm for 5 minutes every hour. MTK is great too.

It's not actually 1k an hour, because you alc and make, so around 500/hour, which translates to 50k/hour. Also, why would you want to make 50k/hour? Just saying, you should have phrased your question "What is the best thing to do while alching" or the like...

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

well as it is imposable to make any of that monay back while crafting i just consider the alching as the loss. and plus i know its technicly 500/hour but im not going to craft-alch-craft-alch im just crafting 22k thios first bit then i will alch them....

im looking at pest control while farming(i always have mtk going and will not consider it in the cost/profit) because even though i get probably around 200 less alchs an hour i am getting ~40k hp xp an hour....

...i can alch in pc right?and it will give me norm xp?

Y_Z.png

well as it is imposable to make any of that monay back while crafting i just consider the alching as the loss. and plus i know its technicly 500/hour but im not going to craft-alch-craft-alch im just crafting 22k thios first bit then i will alch them....

im looking at pest control while farming(i always have mtk going and will not consider it in the cost/profit) because even though i get probably around 200 less alchs an hour i am getting ~40k hp xp an hour....

1st - You c an't alch in pc.

2nd - Why would you want hp xp...?

3rd - It doesn't matter, you're overall going to lose 30k/hour tops.

inuyashakent-2.png

arrrrrrrgggggg!!! cant alch on trawler and now i cant alch in pc whats next in the barrows crips...oh wait they hit that too :cry: ...ugh i suppose ill just alch by my herbs :wall:

oh and i wanted 40k hp xp/hour so i would get 99hp,99mage, and 99 craft

to the other post...

wait. what? im not trying to merch im trying to even out my lose from alching braclets i made. ge merching takes alot of time looking up and is to risky

Y_Z.png

I think in addition of the farming and MTK, since they are great absent-minded ways to make cash while alching, you can possibly throw in some assisting once you get higher levels, and gain bonus xp without having to do anything. You can also do item spawn collecting, although off hand I can't really note any good ones to collect.

The two main once are still MTK and farming. (always use super compost and blessed Secateurs from Fairy Tale pt:1)

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

DO NOT WATCH YOUR HERBS WHILE YOUR DOING ANYTHING!!!

Sorry, can't stress out how bad of an idea that is. And when I said why would you want 40k hp xp/hour, I meant why hp? It's the most useless choice.

But back on topic... Just farm and alch on a random free place, lol.

inuyashakent-2.png

arrrrrrrgggggg!!! cant alch on trawler and now i cant alch in pc whats next in the barrows crips...oh wait they hit that too :cry: ...ugh i suppose ill just alch by my herbs :wall:

oh and i wanted 40k hp xp/hour so i would get 99hp,99mage, and 99 craft

to the other post...

wait. what? im not trying to merch im trying to even out my lose from alching braclets i made. ge merching takes alot of time looking up and is to risky

Oh gods! Now you can only play minigames in minigame areas! WTF! It doesn't even make sense!!!