Black Dragon Slayer Task

Avid43

Hi,

So I've got black dragons on a task for the first time n I'm currently mellee praying n super setting (no def) against them using proselyte black mask whip etc. against them...

Problem is they appear to have insane def for me on my own so has anyone got any tips to speed them up or alternative tactics?...

Stats are in sig,

Cheers...

Avid43.png

At your stats, you have no hope of meleeing black dragons anywhere near as fast as range. I've found that meleeing is similar or slower when meleeing out of task (90+ stats wise) but with a slayer mask and a sup set it becomes much faster then range. Though you should definetly stick to ranging them in evil chicken lair, if you cant get acess to the evil chicken lair, cancel the task or kill baby black dragons in chaos tunnels to save your slay points.

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

Thanks for the help guys, I've been meening to do RFD for so long now, I think I'll do that first then go check them out in the Evil Chicken lair, I'm not in to much of a rush to get this task finished. If I'm still struggling then I'm gonna go for their babys... :twisted:

Avid43.png

Kill baby black dragons in CT's.

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)