Bugged Gargoyles

ddaanniiellh

When You return to Gargoyles after certain randoms, they appear like this:

080910164204bv5.png

080910164228wz9.png

You could still attack them, and they will not move from the location where they are.

They change back to normal after a bit of time.

~Dan

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

i think i saw that once before as well, truly weird.

99-7.gif

Most Difficult Quiz

Rare drops; tzhaar-ket-om: 6 tzhaar-xil-ak: 4 tzhaar-xil-ek: 4 tzhaar-mej-tal: 1 Obsidian cape: 18 Dragon Plateskirt: 4 Dragon Platelegs: 7 Sq Shield left half: 1 Dragon Boots: 1 Dragon Medium Helmet: 11 Draconic Visage: 1 Zamorak Spear: 3 Steam Battlestaff: 1 Godsword Shards: 3 Bandos Chestplate: 1 Bandos Tassets: 1 Abyssal Whip: 1

Darn those wizards. Their use of teleporting via the Abyss is causing random folds in reality, trapping the gargoyles in incomplete teleport matrices and chaotically bending light.

Good find though, hopefully the issue will be fixed by the Abyssal Services Department soon.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

• 3 weeks later...
Darn those wizards. Their use of teleporting via the Abyss is causing random folds in reality, trapping the gargoyles in incomplete teleport matrices and chaotically bending light.

Good find though, hopefully the issue will be fixed by the Abyssal Services Department soon.

And thats why you never put Gargoyles into the Abyss.

hmmmm, jagex should really delete randoms......

Fixed. Not only do they break the game figuratively, but now they're breaking it literally.

They must know the end is coming, and they're smashing as much as they can before they go.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

I found a bug in my dungeon at my house where if you die as you go over a [bleep]e trap you get your full hp back.
I wonder if a spare iteration of you gets copied into the wrong place? :P

As for the bugs... Extremely nice finds. I hope that never happens to me on F2P. :ohnoes:

~D. V. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

I found a bug in my dungeon at my house where if you die as you go over a [bleep]e trap you get your full hp back.
I wonder if a spare iteration of you gets copied into the wrong place? :P

As for the bugs... Extremely nice finds. I hope that never happens to me on F2P. :ohnoes:

~D. V. Devnull

id be inclined to doubt that it would

f2p is much smaller, and has been around for longer, most of the glitches are occuring in fairly new areas...example chaos tunnels have only been arround for 6-12 months...

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti