Unlimited Pk Video 8: Resurrection, YES, THE JULLAGE IS BACK

After vid 7 UL took a good long summer holiday which spawned a lots of conversation about how Unlimited is dead. By the start of August we made up our minds and gathered our ranks together once again to claim the Bounty Hunter Cave under the Finnish Flag! The video was composed in roughly 5 weeks and we got so much material, that we had to save some for vid #9 :oops: The Autumn has truely been awesome for Unlimited's comeback, lots of kills off other teams and the revival of Godsword luring. This means MORE ACTION, MORE VIDEOS and MORE JULLAGE. Be sure to wait for more! Editing by Clank1337

NOW ENJOY!

Links:

Filefront: http://files.filefront.com/Ul+vid8wmv/; ... einfo.html [Streaming]

Songs In Order of Appearance

1. X-Ray Dog - Gothic Power [intro song]

2. Disturbed - Perfect Insanity

3. Trapt - Headstrong

4. Story of the Year - Wake Up

5. The Legion of Doom - Thernody of a Grand

6. Atreyu - Suicide Notes and Butterfly Kisses

File Info:

Filesize: 223Mb

Length: 17:40 :-w

DOWNLOAD IS RECOMMENDED STRONGLY BECAUSE OF EDITING AND THE SPEED OF THE CLIPS

winterpk0718.png

bestgalleryyj0.png

videoti7.png

Nukearcher.gif

Ranged 101/99, Str 105/99, Att 105/99, Hp 106/99, Def 100/70, Magic 102/99

copypasted from zybez LOL

nice attention hogging there

you must be stupid, i posted this on olioman permission. Also you might notice i am member of team unlimited

Nukearcher.gif

Omg, this is soo good vid!!!

[hide=]Voi jumalauta ootte hyviä, jestas :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Helkkari en haluu mennä p2p bh enää koskaa <3:<3:<3:<3: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: =P~ =P~ =P~ =D> =D> :shock: :shock:[/hide]

lurifax.png

Pathetic, you [bleep] wasted like 100k in barrages for some rune and an obby shield

[bleep] sad, get some real pking skill kids.

Love how you hyted me, [bleep] loser irl.

wasnt me who attacked on you lol

Nukearcher.gif

Pathetic, you [bleep] wasted like 100k in barrages for some rune and an obby shield

Then why act like you just got an ags pk?

you're like freaking out

HYT GL GF LOLOLOLOL IUM SO FUNEY XD

SKIMMYSTROWN AND BETTER THAN YOU.

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=703695

you're like freaking out

i said hyt twice nothing else

Nukearcher.gif

you're like freaking out

i said hyt twice nothing else

LMAO NICE LIE

SKIMMYSTROWN AND BETTER THAN YOU.

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=703695

Bad.. Just bad. Wait in the middle for people on pen/looting and get a clan on them. More sad than the old luring imo. Get some skills and honor.

And before you say I've never tried No Honor pking, I have. It's really boring and takes no skill at all.

If you want a rate on the vid, 1/10. Luring is sad, clans are sad, and theres no skill involved.

Wesleyao.png

Drops- GWD: Bandos - Solo Tassets, Solo Shard 1, Solo D spear, Chest on CS

Armadyl - Hilt on CS

Metal Drags - 5x Legs 3x Skirts

Barrows -Lost count

DK's - 1 Axe 1 Berserker Ring

Bad.. Just bad. Wait in the middle for people on pen/looting and get a clan on them. More sad than the old luring imo. Get some skills and honor.

And before you say I've never tried No Honor pking, I have. It's really boring and takes no skill at all.

If you want a rate on the vid, 1/10. Luring is sad, clans are sad, and theres no skill involved.

its mostly fighting other clans in middle, and when theres no clans to fight nothing else to do than kill peeps at walls.

and telling me about honour? DI that is honour clan kills people with loot too

Nukearcher.gif

There is no honour in Runescape... Just self-obsessed 14 year olds who get over-zealous on Computer games as in-real life they couldn't bench press the latest Harry Potter novel.

Internet games provide nerds with a safe haven where they can frolic together, spend hundreds of hours a month pouring over pixlelated characters and for one minute, just one second, think they are actually a 'hard man'...

You see, while you're buying in Bounty Hunter with your macho libre' team of 'Big Boys', im in my Girlfriends bed getting called the same thing.

There is no honour in Runescape... Just self-obsessed 14 year olds who get over-zealous on Computer games as in-real life they couldn't bench press the latest Harry Potter novel.

Internet games provide nerds with a safe haven where they can frolic together, spend hundreds of hours a month pouring over pixlelated characters and for one minute, just one second, think they are actually a 'hard man'...

You see, while you're buying in Bounty Hunter with your macho libre' team of 'Big Boys', im in my Girlfriends bed getting called the same thing.

you can go show off with your "5k per/min please." thiefing exp attitude to someone else topic.

Nukearcher.gif

you can go show off with your "5k per/min please." thiefing exp attitude to someone else topic.

Ooo, big girls getting cooties.

It took me one minute to get 5k thieving xp, where as im guessing it took you hours to get those kills...

Yet you tell me im showing off? ... I guess im better than, as i can 'show off' in a single minute, where as it takes you weeks of BH to get flamed....

Nice :thumbsup:

*Boyfriend

UL are one of the best Higher Crater clans in BH, probably the most dominant in GMT at the moment considering their recent run-in with Brut. I would like to see you kill people like some of their hybrids, it may look easy but constanly changing attack styles, armour and prayer will being attacked isn't easy.

OT: 8/10 for the video. Still more of a Brutality fan though even though Z33 Funny and Bentorq got downed in that video.

Ooo, big girls getting cooties.

It took me one minute to get 5k thieving xp, where as im guessing it took you hours to get those kills...

Yet you tell me im showing off? ... I guess im better than, as i can 'show off' in a single minute, where as it takes you weeks of BH to get flamed....

Nice :thumbsup:

[ TRACKER ]: [All] exp gains for Run My Ores in last 3wks: Overall(+35) +2,535,722

[ TRACKER ]: [All] exp gains for Nukearcher in last 3wks: Overall(+8) +2,335,005

Nukearcher.gif

Calm the flaiming - tis an awesome vid and GJ on the series UL. Running GMT BH high crater on P2P i hear. Although im sure Brut give you some trouble at least?

OT: Great vid. Not best music, great editing as usual and good loot.

Calm the flaiming - tis an awesome vid and GJ on the series UL. Running GMT BH high crater on P2P i hear. Although im sure Brut give you some trouble at least?

OT: Great vid. Not best music, great editing as usual and good loot.

really depends on day, sometimes they and sometimes us. They give best fights back thought

Nukearcher.gif