Smithing and Mining...

slaytanicc

Wel those are the two skills i hate the most, but i feel the need to get them both to 60.

Sooo, i was thinking: If i mine 4k coal ore and buy 2k iron ore, smelt them and make steel plates, would this be a good idea?

What will the total exp gained be for mining and for smithing?

how long will this take?

What are better options?(except power mining)

slaytanicc.png

|Tip.it's TOP F.o.G player|Current Goals: 95STR/95ATK/95RANGED|

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

Wel those are the twho skill si hate the most, but i feel the need to get them both to 60.

Sooo, i was thinking: If i mine 4k coal ore and buy 2k iron ore, smelt them and make steel plates, would this be a good idea?

What will the total exp gained be for mining and for smithing?

how long will this take?

What are better options?(except power mining)

What is your cash situation? If you buy coal and iron, you can superheat in a bank, and gain smithing xp. Then for mining, you can go to any mine, and (preferrably powermine) or bank it.

Soccerdudety.png

MY RUNESCAPE GOALS

soccerdudety.png

soccerdudety.png

ONLY way to break even f2p is smelting. Long, boring, snooze process.

Why would i loose money if i smith bars from witch i mined the coal? if iron is anything under 200gp each i would be making profit off it

slaytanicc.png

|Tip.it's TOP F.o.G player|Current Goals: 95STR/95ATK/95RANGED|

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

Super heat mithril bars, costs about nothing (you can make money) and can do up to 1k an hours, so 43k mage xp and 30k smithing xp an hour for free. If you only want 60 mining just power mine iron.

Does it really matter whether I was right? #-o
This is Tipit. There is nothing more important than being right.

Common sense is nothing more than a deposit of prejudices laid down in the mind before you reach eighteen.

i dont really need the mage exp at this time as having high mage in f2p is USELESS... so i think supper heating would be out of the question for now.

Anyone else?

What do you mean at this time? If your going to get mage exp might aswell do it now. So that when you get members, you will be set.

Doesn't matter if you don't wan't mage xp, it's still 30k smithing xp per hour for free. Smithing platebodies would be the only thing faster but even getting to 60 would cost you about a mil. Superheating is the best way.

Does it really matter whether I was right? #-o
This is Tipit. There is nothing more important than being right.

Common sense is nothing more than a deposit of prejudices laid down in the mind before you reach eighteen.

How did you make that cash, if you make enough an hour just buy steel bars and smith them into plates.

This really quick xp but its a massive cash loss, @ 615 per par and 1.2k per plate means a 1.8 loss which for your 4 million is 15375 steel bars or 3075 plates or 384375xp

vivimancer.png