End of Summer

Sir_Darknite

Item required: 1-5 Albino Rat pouches (depending on your luck luring), pick axe, ghostspeak amulet, jennica's ring, woodcutting axe, spade, food, some form of restoring run energy, tinderbox.

To start quest, go to the farm and operate jennica's ring.

It's time to finish the fight with the Beast, as Summer will inform you, and she want's you to lure the Beast into the cave north of the Farm, So first, head back to the real world, and finf the cave north of the farm, then select "collapse", this will open the cave in the spirit realm.

Head back to the spirit realm with some albino rat pouches. Now this part can be tricky, stand slightly south of the cave, and when the Beast goes to pass, if you are close enough it will go for your familiar, as soon as it notions at your familiar, click on the cave- this may take a few goes so bring a few pouches.

Once inside, one of the spirit's will confront you and ask you to get logs and build pyres, so he can attack the Beast. What you have to do is chop the roots, whilst avoiding the Beasts attacks. Protect prayers and armour will not work here. You must build 4 pyres, so your best bet is to get approximatly 20 Logs before lighting 1 pyre, as the more you light, the faster and more dangerous the Beast's attacks become, making getting logs much harder. After youv'e lit four pyres, the Beast will retreat further into the cave.

Head further on to be confronted by a spirit yet again. This time you have to capture corrupted spirit's into holes as it the Beast releases them. So dodge the Beast's attacks, and wait for it to release a spirit.

When it does, stand by a soft patch of earth and dig it, then the spirit will come towards you and fall into the hole. Again repeat this approximatly four times to succeed. The Beast will progress further into the cave.

The next part is tricky, each of the 3 spirits have their own colored balls of 'energy', and they will switch between the graves. What you have to do, is when the Beast charges an attack, note the colour of the attack, then bless the grave of the spirit which has the corresponding colour. Doing this 3-4 times will kill the beast.

The spirits will then give you the option to either meet them outside or come with them, the choice is yours.

The spirits tell you how they can now die peacefully and they thank you.

REWARD: 1 Quest Point, 1,500 Summon xp, 5,000 hunter xp, 5,000 mining xp, 5,000 wc xp, 10,000 pray xp, 15,000 fm xp, ability to wear spirit shields and an upgraded version of jennica's ring.

Now there are more spirit portals in the wilderness, some are invisible, the only new ones ive found are in the ruins east of Greater demons house (5k smith xp) and in the back courtyard of the castle next to lvl 50 wild portal ( 10k thieve xp ), that one's invisible.

-- Darkness Within --

EDIT: After completion of the quest, it is possible to go back to the 3rd chamber in the real world and fight the "Corporeal Beast", level 758. The area is multicombat, and if you die there you do not get a gravemarker. I entered there with only 41 hp and no stuff on me to see if it was any good, and got 1 hit. I'm guessing to get sigils/elixir your'e gonna have to kill it with a team with CoinShare on.

Life's too short to cry over, so join me and RULE THE WORLD!!!!

sir_Darknite.png

REWARD: 1 Quest Point, 1,500 Summon xp, 5,000 hunter xp, 5,000 mining xp, 5,000 wc xp, 10,000 pray xp, 15,000 fm xp, ability to wear spirit shields and an upgraded version of jennica's ring.

-- Darkness Within --

Rev's drop even better stuff now? Or what is the function of that?

~Zackdt

zackdt.png

question!!!!

how do u get jenicas ring back if u lost? answer fast plz

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

four corrections:

you can use ANY blue charm pouch. I used an overlord because I had a bundle of them, so I know it works

on all 3 parts against the beast you do it 3 times. so that's 3 pyres you have to light, 3 time trapping the core, 3 times the graves. Each time the beast gets madder: his leech attack has more little spreads, hits harder and he fires faster.

On the bit with the pyres it's 5 logs per pyre. It says 15 but each set of logs is 3 logs on the pic afterall. You need to cut 15 items of logs total

On the final section there are 3 colours of attack. You need to backlash him once for each colour. Reading the instructions in the quest they mention they each need to get an attack. Once you do one colour ignore it after that.

A few little notes:

you really do not want to be hit on the final part or you are dead.

Run energy is absolute. Stop and you are dead. the best way is the salt springs. Any other method and you are liable to stop while potting and get torn up. Really Really use the salt springs.

If you leave for supplies and return it doesnt reset. This means if you get 2 hits on the dark core and are out of food, go stock up before doing it the third time. Very helpful

no prayer helps against the beasts attack

you will need prayer for the last bit. there is an alter there but be warned. You stop, kneel, recharge prayer, and get decimated by an attack that hits 4 hits of up to 30. Time it carefully or make sure your prayer is full first.

For the pyre section stack up the pyres in advance. the less time spent playing around while he goes berserk the better

Creater of QuestRanker

"I hate it when my target's die laughing, makes me think my fly is open or something"

-Me