Challenging Godslayer to a pixel duel!

Quer_Skulll

Im definately putting my votes on godslayer, he is really good at doing realistic pixels, (points to sig). 8)

Gl to both, better luck to Godslayer! :lol:

monkey24cv.png

|PERM BANNED ON MONKEY 933|

RSN--44warriorz44-|90 str|86 attack|70 def|85 hp|52 pray|102 cmb

--[Proud leader of Final Destination! http://z6.invisionfree.com/RSFinaldestination/index.php?

Requirements for FD!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

owningquersketch3wb.png

'Pmg, it's the slayer, run!' Yes, my mascot, the enternal, ever mighty, godslayer (ps: Too cool for sharp weapons) I scrapped my drawing of quer. My idea is to have it look like a fighting game, should be fun.

owningquersketch3wb.png

'Pmg, it's the slayer, run!' Yes, my mascot, the enternal, ever mighty, godslayer (ps: Too cool for sharp weapons) I scrapped my drawing of quer. My idea is to have it look like a fighting game, should be fun.

Wow you have improved so much eve since you were horrible. :) JK I guess improvement is the morst important part of art :?

ya, i remember when you first came here slayer, your sig was some old dude in rune and it said retired from runescape. The colours made my eyes hurt >.< but now, wow, have you come far :)

I'm really tied between the two of ya.

oilertaych6.gif

[Admin Edit: Religious text Not permitted]

~108 combat~

5.9k dusties killed / dragon chain :D

You trying to impress someone, Venomai? What with your fancy technical pixel jargin?

(Yes, I do know what your talking about. I doubt the average shmuck does though.)

This should be a good battle because i often confuse you guys too :oops:

Hah! Im not alone in this world! :lol:

Oh wait, im suppose to be dead...

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

quer must be working hard to not post...

yes i was working very hard in my sleep. :P

but well as far as linework goes im pretty much done with it, the background shall be the hard part.

im not trying to make an action signature here, im trying to make a painting pixel by pixel.

ill be posting it when i got the base samples(base colors) on it.

original perspective.. not sure but allot of hard work in perspective thats for sure.

dithering is not really my thing but i think ill try that anti-aliasing

ill post on the practice shading thread when i get home from school venomai. its really going to take me a long time to find errors.

why'd you have to give me a rune sword :P you know i dont walk with rune swprds :P not quite the way i meant but hey i like it.

signature_1.gif

Nice characters.. but the background? Looks really rushed. And if you were going for a fighter style thing, It might be fun to add the interface of one :) Maybe you can even, instead of battles won, put sigs made or something. Just a thought. Do work on that background though.

moonmx8.png

"Do you really know me? I might be a God."

Yea I was thinking about that, the interface thing may be hard, for lack of both space and ideas on how to do it :oops: I promise when I was doing it it looked differant, lol, the background seemed better, especialy the sky.