8m junk in 2 school days?

ladycai

Any ideas on how to get it?

EDIT: MY skills are in my sig, and I'd rather not train fletching any more. I have 200k junk so far. D:

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

I understand you need junk to sell it.

But the time you spend on getting junk: can be spent on getting things that gives cash.

Example: You used time to get Junk (Cash): Then you GIVE it to a other person+your mask.

Now if you used the time that you use on getting junk: You would sell the stuff: and earn cash without anything lost.

Example: Vials filled with water sell well and very easy to get.

Yeah...

But i am just saying: time spent to get junk: is time worth CASH.

In other words: you will be giving the "JUNK"=CASH (Cause you spent ton time on it) to the player+penguin mask.

So instead: just sell peinguin mask with the junk u have now: and sell for normal price.

I really dont think getting junk: is earning cash. As you are using precious time on it: which can be spent on other things that===EARNS U CASH.

That's true, but mining granite provided xp AND it gives me a chance to sell somehting that normally doesn;t.

That sounds good, but to me: as poopsy has said it is not worth it.

But since your mining granite (heard it's good mining exp), then i guess that's a good way to get junk ::'

Junk is only usful if you have it. If you have to buy/make it then it becomes more trouble than it's worth.

1. Buying junk - If you buy junk, then you're not making a penny. You may as well sell for GE price.

2. Making junk - You have to want to skill, have the ability to go through with whatever it is you decide to do and also have cash to invest. Even then in the time you've made your junk you could have earned more doing something else which doesn't produce junk.

Basically junk is only useful for skillers to get free XP in otherwise expensive skills. For example smith a mith bar into an item and it sells for pretty much the same price as a mith bar, but no one buys. However in order for this to work the skiller would need an item he could sell the junk with, a stash of money for the mith bars, the time to make the items and want to train smithing.

At the end of the day it is probably a lot easier to sell for GE Max price.

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

Fight metal drags or something... I have a TON of rune javs and darts from them, and I'm NEVER gonna use em... since you aren't interested in doing fletching, there aren't too many options unless you fished a lot of salmon or something, or have a ton of body runes.

tullysiggy.png

I make mah own sigs.....

Tullyswmr529 | 99/99 range | 99/99 Range | 93/99 defense | 118 cb | 1800+ total

Fight metal drags or something... I have a TON of rune javs and darts from them, and I'm NEVER gonna use em... since you aren't interested in doing fletching, there aren't too many options unless you fished a lot of salmon or something, or have a ton of body runes.

Salmon sells raw very easily to cheapskate cooks so isn't really junk.

The javs and darts are fine, but in order to get 8m it will take a lot of time and effort and supplies which may not be worth the end result.

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

by looking at her skills, she only has 1 junk skill that can make junk and that is crafting hard leather bodies. don't know if she has any left over junk from that 99 fletch she has but yeah you get what i am saying.

never buy junk because you wont be making anything you have to make junk. crafting can be a junk making skill if you make low level stuff. and you will be getting xp.

big_mac911.png

big_mac911.png

how much did you want to sell it for because i might be interested even though all my cash is in my dfs atm...i always wanted a peng but im not interested in paying 45m for it :wall:

Probably 10m, but I don't know if I have the effort to make this much junk. Might sell for 5 lmao

I already have a handful of them.

Salmon sells raw very easily to cheapskate cooks so isn't really junk.

The javs and darts are fine, but in order to get 8m it will take a lot of time and effort and supplies which may not be worth the end result.

Salmon is a good idea, but each raw is no more than 100..

by looking at her skills, she only has 1 junk skill that can make junk and that is crafting hard leather bodies. don't know if she has any left over junk from that 99 fletch she has but yeah you get what i am saying.

never buy junk because you wont be making anything you have to make junk. crafting can be a junk making skill if you make low level stuff. and you will be getting xp.

True, but I still have to either buy the cowhides or collect them myself.

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

Lady i suggest doing Crafting. Why? Crafting is a skill that is a bit tricky to level:

And i think you buying cow hides and using them up: will make you earn cash.

Cause you Use cash on cowhides+Get exp+Get cash back. I think it might be a good way ;)

Lady i suggest doing Crafting. Why? Crafting is a skill that is a bit tricky to level:

Cause you Use cash on cowhides+Get exp+Get cash back. I think it might be a good way ;)

Cowhides are 100ea, hardleatherbodies around 50ea.

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

Cowhides are 100ea, hardleatherbodies around 50ea.

darn

big_mac911.png

big_mac911.png

Weird replies.

Anyways, I see two choices for you:

1. Buy junk, like rope at minimum, and you'll make more than you had before. (i have no clue how much penguin masks are on the street)

2. Trade that mask for something also underpriced on the G.E. except you ask them for extra items, and you slowly break down your rares into smaller and smaller increments until you reach base items and cash. (for example, trade it for 3rd age, except they need to put cash, then re-trade that 3rd age for another 3rd age piece or top hat or something and again ask for cash...etc)

I wouldn't suggest making junk, this is usually when you have time, and when you want free exp.

If your so set on it, i heard that making hunter potions are good, you could hunt salamanders, fletch maples as you probably already know, pick up yak hides, fish trout/salmon, mess around with flat packing, mess around with summoning and making pouches and buying street shards.

The above are ways to conserve money.

You could just go crazy and spend money making random stuff, which i recommend. Like, smith the best thing you can buying all your bars, craft the best you can buying all materials, cook the best thing that you don't burn much of, make the best potion you can make.

**I know many have already "defined" junk, but my opinion of junk is it's easier to make than money, thats why it's so popular. It shouldn't be that hard to get junk.