Wildy...

Superlife77

We can PvP anywhere? Does this mean if we're in Full Rune, if we're killed, we lose full rune? Umm... I'll stick with Bounty Hunter then.

Oh well then.

Besides, it's not about what you want...But I'd suggest reading the front page more often, although it seems many fail to do so already. And, if it isn't in the front page, look for it.

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

We can PvP anywhere? Does this mean if we're in Full Rune, if we're killed, we lose full rune? Umm... I'll stick with Bounty Hunter then.

Oh well then.

Besides, it's not about what you want...But I'd suggest reading the front page more often, although it seems many fail to do so already. And, if it isn't in the front page, look for it.

I just play the game, the taking out wildy update I read, and I said that was the last time I would read it, unless it's something REALLY good, =P.

Oh well then.

I just play the game, the taking out wildy update I read, and I said that was the last time I would read it, unless it's something REALLY good, =P.

and you wouldn't know if something good were coming unless you read the front page.

fishing.gif

Oh well then.

and you wouldn't know if something good were coming unless you read the front page.

Thats called a surprise =P

No, Jagex will not return the Wilderness back to it's original state because of Real World Item Trading. Because of the large amount of these threads, I will not make a long winded explanation onto why they removed it. I would suggest that you read the following article: RuneScape vs. Real World Item Trading.

You would understand that if you were in trouble with the government (as Jagex was for credit card fraud from all of the macroers who were using stolen credit cards for membership credits), you would change your ways.

j0xPu5R.png

Oh well then.

God, shut up already. The more you speak the more you make yourself look like a complete uneducated moron.

Read the news. If you don't you won't stay current, and players who ARE up to date with the updates will look at you like you're lower than them. I do, at least.

Knowledge is power. If you can't even take 10 minutes to read the news updates once a week then you're choosing to not learn more about the game, and in most cases lose out on a lot of advantages.

I mean, come on, be smart.

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png

Oh well then.

God, shut up already. The more you speak the more you make yourself look like a complete uneducated moron.

Read the news. If you don't you won't stay current, and players who ARE up to date with the updates will look at you like you're lower than them. I do, at least.

Knowledge is power. If you can't even take 10 minutes to read the news updates once a week then you're choosing to not learn more about the game, and in most cases lose out on a lot of advantages.

I mean, come on, be smart.

Don't forget that while knowledge may be power, power corrupts, so knowledge corrupts!!!11111oneone11

No, seriously...

You should never discontinue to read, and besides, if you wouldn't read unless something really big comes out, then why didn't you read when they said the new wildy was coming out? Well, I suppose because it...ahh, bleh. Just please read it. :P

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)