~~~~~Three-Word-Story~~~~~ New format.

Jimmyw3000

A long time ago in a past, teachers had giant machines that slaughtered all children. However, now they eat monstrous amounts of cute chickens that are dangerous because they like to. On Sundays, cookies are slowly melted down to save the planet of New Zealand. The planet USA, however, tried to erect a statue which they believed would lead to the discovery of plankton! Which is very easy to eat without teeth because it has microscopic organsims. Pigs

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A long time ago in a past, teachers had giant machines that slaughtered all children. However, now they eat monstrous amounts of cute chickens that are dangerous because they like to. On Sundays, cookies are slowly melted down to save the planet of New Zealand. The planet USA, however, tried to erect a statue which they believed would lead to the discovery of plankton! Which is very easy to eat without teeth because it has microscopic organsims. Pigs aren't too keen

C2b6gs7.png

A long time ago in a past, teachers had giant machines that slaughtered all children. However, now they eat monstrous amounts of cute chickens that are dangerous because they like to. On Sundays, cookies are slowly melted down to save the planet of New Zealand. The planet USA, however, tried to erect a statue which they believed would lead to the discovery of plankton! Which is very easy to eat without teeth because it has microscopic organsims. Pigs aren't too keen on swimming with

Dharoks, emo's ultimate weapon if you know what i'm sayin. :lol:
Very nice 10/10

For a second when I was looking at your drop-list picture. Ilooked at the dragon longsword and said "They have a dragon longsword now??" ohh I'm tired :wall:

..., then I noticed a gravestone where our tank was supposed to be and my health was a 1 digit number again.

A long time ago in a past, teachers had giant machines that slaughtered all children. However, now they eat monstrous amounts of cute chickens that are dangerous because they like to. On Sundays, cookies are slowly melted down to save the planet of New Zealand. The planet USA, however, tried to erect a statue which they believed would lead to the discovery of plankton! Which is very easy to eat without teeth because it has microscopic organsims. Pigs aren't too keen on swimming with alligators, crocodiles however,

A long time ago in a past, teachers had giant machines that slaughtered all children. However, now they eat monstrous amounts of cute chickens that are dangerous because they like to. On Sundays, cookies are slowly melted down to save the planet of New Zealand. The planet USA, however, tried to erect a statue which they believed would lead to the discovery of plankton! Which is very easy to eat without teeth because it has microscopic organsims. Pigs aren't too keen on swimming with alligators, crocodiles however, they really like

Very nice 10/10

For a second when I was looking at your drop-list picture. Ilooked at the dragon longsword and said "They have a dragon longsword now??" ohh I'm tired :wall:

..., then I noticed a gravestone where our tank was supposed to be and my health was a 1 digit number again.

A long time ago in a past, teachers had giant machines that slaughtered all children. However, now they eat monstrous amounts of cute chickens that are dangerous because they like to. On Sundays, cookies are slowly melted down to save the planet of New Zealand. The planet USA, however, tried to erect a statue which they believed would lead to the discovery of plankton! Which is very easy to eat without teeth because it has microscopic organsims. Pigs aren't too keen on swimming with alligators, crocodiles however, they really like to fly with

halo2sigcj2.png

Thanks Jason321 for the sig!^

Proud to have served the Tip.it Crew

Drops: 2x D Chain, 1x D Legs, 2x D Left Half, 1x D spear, 2x D med (monsters), 5x D Med (Barrows), 4x D Axe, 2x Zerker, Abyssal whip x1, 7x D Boots

Barrows items: 55 (not counting the meds)

A long time ago in a past, teachers had giant machines that slaughtered all children. However, now they eat monstrous amounts of cute chickens that are dangerous because they like to. On Sundays, cookies are slowly melted down to save the planet of New Zealand. The planet USA, however, tried to erect a statue which they believed would lead to the discovery of plankton! Which is very easy to eat without teeth because it has microscopic organsims. Pigs aren't too keen on swimming with alligators, crocodiles however, they really like to fly with mudkips. They like

j0xPu5R.png

A long time ago in a past, teachers had giant machines that slaughtered all children. However, now they eat monstrous amounts of cute chickens that are dangerous because they like to. On Sundays, cookies are slowly melted down to save the planet of New Zealand. The planet USA, however, tried to erect a statue which they believed would lead to the discovery of plankton! Which is very easy to eat without teeth because it has microscopic organsims. Pigs aren't too keen on swimming with alligators, crocodiles however, they really like to fly with mudkips. They like slaughtering eachother quickly

Very nice 10/10

A long time ago in a past, teachers had giant machines that slaughtered all children. However, now they eat monstrous amounts of cute chickens that are dangerous because they like to. On Sundays, cookies are slowly melted down to save the planet of New Zealand. The planet USA, however, tried to erect a statue which they believed would lead to the discovery of plankton! Which is very easy to eat without teeth because it has microscopic organsims. Pigs aren't too keen on swimming with alligators, crocodiles however, they really like to fly with mudkips. They like slaughtering eachother quickly.

One day, a

A long time ago in a past, teachers had giant machines that slaughtered all children. However, now they eat monstrous amounts of cute chickens that are dangerous because they like to. On Sundays, cookies are slowly melted down to save the planet of New Zealand. The planet USA, however, tried to erect a statue which they believed would lead to the discovery of plankton! Which is very easy to eat without teeth because it has microscopic organsims. Pigs aren't too keen on swimming with alligators, crocodiles however, they really like to fly with mudkips. They like slaughtering eachother quickly.

One day, a H-Bomb exploded

16185_s.gif

One day, a H-Bomb exploded, but nothing has

Very nice 10/10

One day, a H-Bomb exploded, but nothing has destroyed mankind. Elephants,

One day, an H-Bomb exploded, but nothing has destroyed mankind. Elephants, whose bank statements

C2b6gs7.png

One day, an H-Bomb exploded, but nothing has destroyed mankind. Elephants, whose bank statements are very cool

Very nice 10/10

One day, an H-Bomb exploded, but nothing has destroyed mankind. Elephants, whose bank statements are very cool are likely to

C2b6gs7.png

One day, an H-Bomb exploded, but nothing has destroyed mankind. Elephants, whose bank statements are very cool are likely to buy melted cheese

One day, an H-Bomb exploded, but nothing has destroyed mankind. Elephants, whose bank statements are very cool are likely to buy melted cheese. However, Stereotypes are

One day, an H-Bomb exploded, but nothing has destroyed mankind. Elephants, whose bank statements are very cool are likely to buy melted cheese. However, Stereotypes are really nice thing.

Very nice 10/10

One day, an H-Bomb exploded, but nothing has destroyed mankind. Elephants, whose bank statements are very cool are likely to buy melted cheese. However, Stereotypes are a really nice thing. Grammar Nazis are

One day, an H-Bomb exploded, but nothing has destroyed mankind. Elephants, whose bank statements are very cool are likely to buy melted cheese. However, Stereotypes are a really nice thing. Grammar Nazis are epic phails, but

One day, an H-Bomb exploded, but nothing has destroyed mankind. Elephants, whose bank statements are very cool are likely to buy melted cheese. However, Stereotypes are a really nice thing. Grammar Nazis are epic phails, but they help to

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

One day, an H-Bomb exploded, but nothing has destroyed mankind. Elephants, whose bank statements are very cool are likely to buy melted cheese. However, Stereotypes are a really nice thing. Grammar Nazis are epic phails, but they help to watch youtube videos

16185_s.gif

One day, an H-Bomb exploded, but nothing has destroyed mankind. Elephants, whose bank statements are very cool are likely to buy melted cheese. However, Stereotypes are a really nice thing. Grammar Nazis are epic phails, but they help to watch youtube videos of paris hilton

Luck be a Lady

One day, an H-Bomb exploded, but nothing has destroyed mankind. Elephants, whose bank statements are very cool are likely to buy melted cheese. However, Stereotypes are a really nice thing. Grammar Nazis are epic phails, but they help to watch youtube videos of paris hilton, which does not

ct_button.gif

One day, an H-Bomb exploded, but nothing has destroyed mankind. Elephants, whose bank statements are very cool are likely to buy melted cheese. However, Stereotypes are a really nice thing. Grammar Nazis are epic phails, but they help to watch youtube videos of paris hilton, which does not rick roll people.