Need help in Monkey Madness Quest

cybergla

hi, Im new to tip.it as well as P2P. I became a member a few days ago and I need help on Monkey Madness.(I havent started it yet)

My stats are-

71 CB(i think)

61 Attk

56 Str

52 Def

53 Mage

40 Range

40 Crafting

53 Mining

58 Hitpoints

43 Pray

60 WC

52 Smithing

3 Herblore

4 Summoning

Armour-

Rune full

Weapon(s)-

Dragon Long, Dragon Dagger(P++)

Quests-

All F2P Quests

All fired up

Creature of Fenkenstrain

Drudic Ritual

Fight Arena

The Grand Tree

Lost city

Priest in Peril

Tree Gnome Village

Witch's House

Wolf Whislte

My budget is 300k-350k(including food,pots,spare armour/weapons,teleports etc) I currently have around 110k and my current money making method is Pure Essence mining

My Questions are-

1)Can the quest be done at this level/stage?

2)If not then what do you suggest?

3)What would be the best food(s),potion(s),armour and weapon(s)at this budget?

4)Do you have any better, cheaper and faster way of making money?

Well thats about it, If you have any tips or tactics on defeating the demon, feel free to tell me. Sorry if it was too long, its my first post so please forgive me :)

EDIT: Just completed Monkey Madness w00t!!!!!!! ( After dying like... 3 times from the jungle demon :lol: )

Do it in steps

First just take a tele, anti pot and some food (some energy pots can be nice too)

don't forget range pray at the right time.

Get the stuff for the monkeyspeak amulet and tele out

second

the tunnel is a pain (full monk, energy pots, p pots, food and anti pot needed)

at end of tunnel speak to who you need to speak too and tele out again

You can gear up in any bank before the end battle (you can safespot the demon while the gnomes do most work and then range him from the bridge to finish him)

edit:

no weapons until the end battle and use range gear for that (btw: kill a karamja monkey for the first greegree)

^^ you misunderstand me, I don't need to know how to do it. I just need to know what food, potions should I buy with my budget or if it can be done at my level.

EDIT: any videos will also help

Inventory wise always keep a anti-poison and sum food until you get the monkey greegrees.

Shouldn't take too long, its just a lot of running about (energy pots and lumby explorers ring recommended).

Food take atleast monks or you'll end up banking too much.

For the rest tip.it's guide covers it all.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

you can do it comfortably at your stats

make sure you buy prayer potions, super sets, and TONS of antipoisons for the jungle parts

i would reccomend sharks for food as well, and you will need super energies or a terrorbird for the tunnel runs :P

gl :)

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I think you can do it but only with the above mentioned safespots. I did it a 90 and took 30 from him. He isn't easy. I wish I know of the safespot. If you really wanna fight him wear melee armour and pray mage. Not too bad then.

vettro.png

A friend of mine did it last night with lower stats than you. Just make sure to have protect from melee prayer at least which you have

Use protect from melee on most of the quest. Protect from range when gonig through the chasm. And Protect from mage on the last fight. Range the demon and it makes it the easiest boss fight in all of runescape.

As to what to buy

5 Prayer Pot (4)

2 Super Antiposion (4)

4 Super Energy (4) for the cave.

If you pray mage and range the demon you will not get hit. No need of a canon. With your range being low a range pot might be good for you to use

Kiettaro.png

090108162337qa2zd0.png

^ You could just wait for the gnomes to lower the demons HP, then use a dragon dagger special on it.

You could do that, but you have to be really careful. Even if you don't get hit before you reach him, the specials could still either miss, or you could get hurt alot between attacks. That is a possibility, range is still the best option, just be careful.

Also, the gnomes never came for me, mine was glitched :(

Retired Tip.It Crew Mapper.

Well this is the best tactic I've come up with

Inventory

Dragon Dagger p++, 4 Prayer Pots, 1 Super set, 1 Varrock teletab rest all sharks

Armour

Rune full with D long and Dragon Dagger p++

Tactic

Drink the super set, put magic pray on, wield Dragon Dagger p++ and use all specials on the Demon, wield D long and keep attacking the Demon, potting and eating whenever needed

I recently did it on a level 50 account with just cakes and a yew shortbow (lol) so yes, you can definitely do it. Just read a guide, then read it again :P and take each step at a time, banking for food/antipoisons whenever you need to. Make sure you have a teleport at all times too, just in case.

enzock.gif

Proud Leader of the Corruption Clan. PM me to set up a fight or for any queries relating to my clan.

Use the rune wiki walkthrough: http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Monkey_Madness

Honestly, in terms of fighting the demon, your best bet would be to hide in the safespot until the gnomes damage him till very low health, then run out of the safe spot, charge at the demon while shouting like an aztec warrior, use ur d special and hope u get the killing blow (which is very likely).

Pray magic though, his mage hurts the most.

DO NOT USE A CANNON. You'll get owned by the time u set it up, and if you panic (which u most likely will to some extent) and die... well.. that's 500k gone plus cannonballs.

There are videos on youtube showing people with horrific stats fighting the demon. They all use the safe spot. Watch them to know where exactly to go once the fight starts.