Training to 90 Mage with Superheat.

Obtaurian

Hi, I was wondering what ore I should superheat in order to obtain 90 Mage in a cost-effective manner.

Also, am I right in assuming that Superheat is the most efficient way to raise magic? This is what I hear.

Thanks in advanced.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

gold ore, as this will be a quicker way to do things and the return will be good.

Do I sell the gold bars in the end? Goldsmithing Gauntlets work with superheat, right?

Thanks for the info. :)

dgs5.jpg

I'm not sure about the gauntlets but I think they do.

you can sell the gold bars on G.E. as crafters will look to buy, or you you could try and craft yourself, making either dueling rings, which are popular with summoning for its quick bank tele (to Castle Wars)

or for Nat runners using Spirit Graahk

Blah_blah199.png

Superheating gold would cost me 41m and get me to 88 Smithing. I could drastically reduce the cost by mining my own gold ores, which is honestly an option, because I was planning on getting 85 mining anyway after 90 Slayer. So far this sounds pretty good to me, but perhaps there are other ways.

I'll look into iron ores now.

dgs5.jpg

Using Iron ores, I'll make about 10m profit, and It'll get me to 76 Smithing. Also an option, but I'm not sure I want to pass up the mining experience.

Let's see what else I can do.

dgs5.jpg

I don't thing gold is a good solution unless you mine it and make your own nats...

After superheat, you can alch bars for 280 of craft into... gold bracelet and alch for 330. You wont get the price for 2 nats if you bought it. Now, it just pays the pess.

Goldsmith gaunlet works as you smelt gold even with magic spell.

Iron ? why not, you wont lose any ore with superheat...

Best : you could even get more smithing xp later and maybe cover the nat rune fee while making iron knives you could sell.

IMHO : both is the key ! start with iron to make some geepees you will use to pay for gold.

Oh baby light the dark side...

I don't thing gold is a good solution unless you mine it and make your own nats...

After superheat, you can alch bars for 280 of craft into... gold bracelet and alch for 330. You wont get the price for 2 nats if you bought it. Now, it just pays the pess.

Goldsmith gaunlet works as you smelt gold even with magic spell.

Iron ? why not, you wont lose any ore with superheat...

Best : you could even get more smithing xp later and maybe cover the nat rune fee while making iron knives you could sell.

IMHO : both is the key ! start with iron to make some geepees you will use to pay for gold.

In my calculations, I factored in the cost of nature runes. Iron ore is looking better at this point, especially now that you mentioned the iron knives. I think that I would probably end up making plates for more experience. I'll do a couple calculations to find out where that would leave me.

Making Iron plate bodies would get me to 84 Smithing at a total loss of 2m to get 90 Mage.

This sounds good to me. I'll need to think on it.

dgs5.jpg

gold ore, as this will be a quicker way to do things and the return will be good.

Epic loss! If you want to waste money...

Ok, some calculations for you:

Nature rune - 239

Coal - 173

Doing gold bars:

Gold ore - 500

Gold bar - 194

Loss - 545 (epic)

Doing iron bars:

Iron ore - 96

Iron bar - 239

Loss - 96

Doing steel bars:

Iron ore - 96

Steel bar - 611

Loss - 70

Doing mithril bars:

Mithril ore - 167

Mithril bar - 1086

Loss - 12

Doing adamantite bars:

Adamantite ore - 1031

Adamantite bar - 2281

Loss - 27

Doing runite bars:

Runite ore - 12276

Runite bar - 13690

Loss - 209

So, superheating mithril looks good and gives you a good amount of smithing exp, too.

[404] Signature not found.

From my experience super heat is faster than high alch. Also iron knives dropped a long time ago, they are not good to make if you want to be cost efficient.

Also fastest and most costly way is ancienting something like MM monkeys

yes.png

CAn U superheat notes?

No.

The most effective superheat way would either be that or superheating rune/addy bars, but I don't think they're as popular.

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]