Rune Berserker for PvP? (F2P)

slaytanicc

As Everyone knows, the Rune Berserker adds +1 to your max hit. Eventhought its just +1, it gives a handy DEF bonus aswell. This could prove very valuable for PKers. Will the price in Rune Berserkers rise with the come of PvP? Will they even be used for PvP?

What do you think?

slaytanicc.png

|Tip.it's TOP F.o.G player|Current Goals: 95STR/95ATK/95RANGED|

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

Troll?

You are? Good to know.

What? Learn to read.

I asked if he was trolling because there have been a lot of stupid posts about specific items going up for pvp.

Any items that will rise, will have risen a month ago, and only because people are investing. The only people who won't waste their money are the people that sell soon, while new investors are buying up items.

I think people are missing the point of what this thread is actually asking.

Honestly, they might. Although I prefere a nez helm, as it has the same strength bonus, and better defence AND no negative bonus on mage or range.

Sir_Redhead.png

Gained first quest cape on 3/22/09! Gained 99 fishing 5/22/09!

I forgot when I got 99 cooking!

Proud member of Jovial Rovers

I think people are missing the point of what this thread is actually asking.

Honestly, they might. Although I prefere a nez helm, as it has the same strength bonus, and better defence AND no negative bonus on mage or range.

Not the Fremmenik helm, the shield #-o

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

Troll?

You are? Good to know.

What? Learn to read.

I asked if he was trolling because there have been a lot of stupid posts about specific items going up for pvp.

Any items that will rise, will have risen a month ago, and only because people are investing. The only people who won't waste their money are the people that sell soon, while new investors are buying up items.

I dont understand... :wall: isn't a troll someone who says stupid things and tries to start a flame war??

OT: I think it will because like you said +1 max hit is pretty good but I don't think it will rise too much.

erasig.jpg