The most EPIC fail in slayer history...

Lol, thanks agian everyone for posting. to those of you know who say i didn't need to post it, i think i deserve a post in rate this once every month and half or so, ive progressed a lot in my opinion.

lol back on topic, i've started working my way back to 400 points, already hit 200 points and i got abarant spectars now (my favorite task). this will get me 81 attack so... :thumbsup:

Thanks again everyone, and if this thread survives, ill post my actualy mask in about a weeks time (hopefully :wall: )

pixelsigskulltextjopie2gc5.png

[Thank you very much Skull_Emblem For the Beutiful Sig And Jopie for doing the Text]

5/10 i just got some of those...but man really dont get pissed off when you get bad rates. seriously you post a "okay" at best rate and you get your undies in a bunch over a few 3's. suck it up its a rate, their opinion not yours.

Y_Z.png

5/10 i just got some of those...but man really dont get pissed off when you get bad rates. seriously you post a "okay" at best rate and you get your undies in a bunch over a few 3's. suck it up its a rate, their opinion not yours.

I'd say he was pretty good about it.

6/10. I still really hate your signature for some reason.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

lol.

:wall:

Lol, i'm sorry, but i seriously think i didn't go off (as many people do on their threads) about lower rates, i just stated that it wasn't only about the messup. there were other things to rate ;)

[hide=]
[/hide]

I'd say he was pretty good about it.

6/10. I still really hate your signature for some reason.

:shock: ilu still btw <3:<3: (lol i don't understand what you have against this signiture, how else could it have been made better?)

pixelsigskulltextjopie2gc5.png

[Thank you very much Skull_Emblem For the Beutiful Sig And Jopie for doing the Text]