One thing leads to another...

NoMoreDead

I'm getting at goddamnitpeopleneedtostopsigningthey're[bleep]ingposts.

But if they don't sign their posts, how are people meant to know who they are? Oh wai....

It bothers me tons, especially on RSOF. They always put [developmentally delayed]ed symbols in it too to make it stand out more. Geez, I hate people looking for fame by signing a message :evil: .

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

Will write up short, as I can only use 1 hand. Was doing parkour and attempted a jump I wouldn't normally do, because my friend just did it. I slipped, and may have fractured my arm, going to hospital soon to have it checked.

Remember kids, just coz your friends can do it doesn't mean you should. :wall:

EDIT: after 3 hours of waiting in Accidents and Emergency in the hospital they couldn't say it was broken, as there was the fluids there, and my arm can barely move, yet they can't notice any fractures, will have to go to the Fracture Clinic either this Thurs, or Thurs next week... I can't even hold anything in my left hand, it hurts too much :wall:

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

When I was little, I sometimes felt like turning on a random street, on my way to school, for instance and just kept going to see where it would lead/what would happen. Like in a video game. Never done it, because life isn't a video game, it's much more boring. :P

"Metal isn't about violence or faggy whiny lyrics. It isn't even about who plays the heaviest and fastest. It is about invoking a sense of wonder and magnitude that no other genre can depict."

bluarosezk0.jpg

You mean like the butterfly effect?
Good movie. ::'

Sorry dude,the butterfly effect,or chaos theory is a real theory.Thats where something as minor as a butterfly flapping its wings in NYC could cause a tornado in...that place with all those tornadoes...

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Sorry dude,the butterfly effect,or chaos theory is a real theory.Thats where something as minor as a butterfly flapping its wings in NYC could cause a tornado in...that place with all those tornadoes...

Pretty sure it was a butterfly in China can cause something in the air to change and eventually cause a tornado in midwestern USA, killing people.

~~Penguingeek3~~ :twss:

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

When I was little, I sometimes felt like turning on a random street, on my way to school, for instance and just kept going to see where it would lead/what would happen. Like in a video game. Never done it, because life isn't a video game, it's much more boring. :P

I love to do that when I need some exercise or I just need to get away from people for awhile. Take my bike and just make random turns and get lost. Did the same thing when I first started to drive, because I sucked at making turns (still kinda undershoot some, but it's pretty good now, haven't hit anyone trying to park either ::' ).

Mage_Man - ouch, that sucks. I would love to try parkour, but there are 2 major things stopping me: I live in a boring town, in Florida, and I'm fat...lol. There's nothing really to jump to, everything is seperated....I want to learn how to climb up the drain pipes on like the side of a school though. People lose so much random stuff on the roof (like the 5 or so lacrosse balls I've seen get stuck up there). Plus, how awesome would it be to watch a fat kid climb up a wall with nothing but his hands, feet, and a strong drain pipe.

[hide=Funny Quotes]

So you sucker punched a kid in the back of the head? Good job.
What scares me is that you're like 10 years old.
-.- im not that freaking young
You were a couple years ago.
It's not racist if its true.
Hmm... I wonder how one goes about throwing someone out a window in a mystic fashion :-k

The mental image for that is freaking awesome.

[/hide]

- I dont need to "get a life." I'm a gamer - I have LOTS of lives!

[hide=]real_programmers.png[/hide]

But really, I don't think the Butterfly Effect in the context of a butterfly in China can cause tornados elsewhere. It's just doesn't make sense. But an effect like going down a different street than normal leading to a series of events, that does, since those things were a direct result of choosing a different place.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

But really, I don't think the Butterfly Effect in the context of a butterfly in China can cause tornados elsewhere. It's just doesn't make sense. But an effect like going down a different street than normal leading to a series of events, that does, since those things were a direct result of choosing a different place.

I'm pretty much in agreeance with Lenin on this one. I really think it's somewhat of a stretch to think that a buttefly flapping it's wings can lead to a catastrophic event.

I just love to hear other people's stories about how making one decision leads to having something completly out of the normal happen.

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif

Mage_Man - ouch, that sucks. I would love to try parkour, but there are 2 major things stopping me: I live in a boring town, in Florida, and I'm fat...lol. There's nothing really to jump to, everything is seperated....I want to learn how to climb up the drain pipes on like the side of a school though. People lose so much random stuff on the roof (like the 5 or so lacrosse balls I've seen get stuck up there). Plus, how awesome would it be to watch a fat kid climb up a wall with nothing but his hands, feet, and a strong drain pipe.

Sorry to say, but larger people seem to find it hard to do parkour, because more often the not they can't lift themselves or jump high. Others may have these same problems, such as me, but is mainly not being good at jumping. There are bound to be larger people who can do this, and I hope you can be one of them, to show people that being thin doesn't always make you better. :P

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!