"Camping fails"

Bananamatic

People look down on camping for two reasons:

1) It crowds out monsters, making certain tasks frustrating. IE: Hellhounds and Fire Giants.

2) Assuming that you eventually want all stats maxed, slaying is a highly effective way to train 5 of them at once. People who don't slay do it out of ignorance, laziness, or they just don't plan on ever leveling slayer that much.

The only reason that I think camping fails is because it defeats the entire purpose of Slayer. I don't even camp at Abyssals, even though I could, because it gets so damn tedious that I want to move on to something more fun. Otherwise I'd agree with you, as that's how everybody leveled up their skills at one point or another.

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

The only reason that I think camping fails is because it defeats the entire purpose of Slayer. I don't even camp at Abyssals, even though I could, because it gets so damn tedious that I want to move on to something more fun. Otherwise I'd agree with you, as that's how everybody leveled up their skills at one point or another.

Camping can be with any monster, and, for those who hate slayer, its completely fine.

viewtopic.php?f=66&t=765267

Even if I did get 85 slayer, you bet Id camp at demons. So it defeats the purpose of slayer; Im still making millions from it and large amounts of XP.

blood_argon.gif

99 Crafting :: 39,750th || 99 Attack :: 1,775th

• 2 weeks later...