PvP Tank....

slaytanicc

Okay well im still workin gon my tanker. ATM ive got 42def, 52ranged, 37mage, 43hp and 16 prayer on him. He is cb 48. Im looking for a place that will give me good ranged(longranged for def and ranged) exp a hour, aswell as drop bones to train prayer. Im at the graveyard near bounty hunter and clan wars. Is there any other place thats better?

slaytanicc.png

|Tip.it's TOP F.o.G player|Current Goals: 95STR/95ATK/95RANGED|

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

Moss giants on crandor isle, use the adamant/coal rocks as a safespot. decent drops, good xp, big bones, not too crouded. (you have the upper hand being able to range them).

as i was typing that i thought you might not be able to access them...if not try cocroach workers (the 50 something ones) and you can find a couple safespots in the tunnels. again, decent drops, good xp. ::'

pixelsigskulltextjopie2gc5.png

[Thank you very much Skull_Emblem For the Beutiful Sig And Jopie for doing the Text]

Cockroach soldiers don't drop bones.

Honestly I can't say anything else but cows. When your def is high enough you can go to hobgoblins. Limps sell for 700ea and they drop it relatively often.

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

Probably, the best you can do are the level 27 minotaurs or the hobgoblins. I don't personally kill hobgoblins, but I think that you can find them to the west of the Crafting Guild or near the entrance to the Hill Giant dungeon under edgeville. Once you feel confident enough, do Dragon Slayer and buy the D'hide body. Train your range to 60+ at lesser demons, and then buy addy arrows and go train at cockaroache soldiers. After about 70 range, switch to using mithril arrows. You will usually steal the drops from most of the level 70's and 80's that train there, using them as a safespot. It won't be great experience, but the money you make from drops there will help you pay for prayer.

matrix2613.png

matrix2613.png

matrix2613.png

woot.

You are one with the matrix.

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Petry Amwose if you ask me.

Probably, the best you can do are the level 27 minotaurs or the hobgoblins. I don't personally kill hobgoblins, but I think that you can find them to the west of the Crafting Guild or near the entrance to the Hill Giant dungeon under edgeville. Once you feel confident enough, do Dragon Slayer and buy the D'hide body. Train your range to 60+ at lesser demons, and then buy addy arrows and go train at cockaroache soldiers. After about 70 range, switch to using mithril arrows. You will usually steal the drops from most of the level 70's and 80's that train there, using them as a safespot. It won't be great experience, but the money you make from drops there will help you pay for prayer.

This would have been cool, but im not looking to do the D slayer quest as it would give me str exp and it would ruin my pureness.

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

Many, MANY "pure" rangers have high str and mid attack.

They just go ranged based and train melee to hax the system.

Wouldnt hurt too much. Plus, you'll need 10 of atk and str if you plan on training defence without a bow ;)

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Many, MANY "pure" rangers have high str and mid attack.

They just go ranged based and train melee to hax the system.

Wouldnt hurt too much. Plus, you'll need 10 of atk and str if you plan on training defence without a bow ;)

Well i dont HAVE to lvl def using melee, it would be much easier though.....but i really want to try and keep it as pure as i can.... i am sure im going to change my minde about it soon though cos it does seem more logic....

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

Then dont do d slayer until your range is high enough to withstand an 18k str bonus without much to level?

Thats not the point, the point is i dont want any str or atk lvls at all... but ive decided to get it to 10 each and then lvl def that way... for now

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

Well from 10 up, im going to see how many levels 18750xp will get.

From the xp table, to level 33 strength :wall:

But its a small loss to get a rune platebody, really.

And plus, you wont level a combat level according to the Combat Level Calculator

here.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Well from 10 up, im going to see how many levels 18750xp will get.

From the xp table, to level 33 strength :wall:

But its a small loss to get a rune platebody, really.

And plus, you wont level a combat level according to the Combat Level Calculator

here.

Guess ill just get 40str, and then go for 70 or whatever atk without raising a cb lvl.... better for K0 anyway

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

Then dont do d slayer until your range is high enough to withstand an 18k str bonus without much to level?

Thats not the point, the point is i dont want any str or atk lvls at all... but ive decided to get it to 10 each and then lvl def that way... for now

I'd say wildy hill giants

and honestly as long as you're under the limit and are still ranged based there is not reason NOT to have melee.

Thoroughly retired, may still write now and again