Training spot

Wizz

I need a good traning spot to train def, I have 69 attack and strenght and 68 Def. I want 70 def, I just lost my armour (I have D hide though) and I have 100 monks left. I need a monster that does not hit high, and I do not want Ghostly Warriors. Slayer is a No No because mine is Dirt low. No monkeys, no Spiders, and absolutetly no Ankous,No SOS. I can't buy armour right now, but I can later.

Also kota, NO SUICIDING!!!!!

OK answered, I'll do experiments for awhile. If I don't like then I will try Slayer with no armour.

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

By no spiders, do you mean, no experiments, too? If not, try them. You could also try some yaks, if you have access to them.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Picky, eh?

You said slayer is a no no because it is dirt low, but it has to start somewhere, no? Trust me, you'll love it.

If not, just go do Yaks. You'll get bored fast and be back here to ask for another spot though.

I don't want to do slayer because imagine this "Your new task is 101 Ghost". Also my goal is sooo close, but then I had to screw up and die -_-

94qbe.jpg

Picky, eh?

You said slayer is a no no because it is dirt low, but it has to start somewhere, no? Trust me, you'll love it.

If not, just go do Yaks. You'll get bored fast and be back here to ask for another spot though.

I don't want to do slayer because imagine this "Your new task is 101 Ghost". Also my goal is sooo close, but then I had to screw up and die -_-

You obviously don't know what you're talking about. Just try it.

You don't get 101 ghosts. Max is like 15, plus ghosts aren't even assigned by the slayer master you should use...

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Picky, eh?

What's wrong with that? It's not a hard task.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

:S I'm just not up to it also I only probably only have inventory for a few Jellies. Wich is also Tedoius. Experiments are sounding good though.

Also I have had 90+ ghost task.

94qbe.jpg

:S I'm just not up to it alos I only probably only have inventory for a few Jellies. Wich is also Tedoius. Experiments are sounding good though.

Slayer is tedious but not experiments/yaks? You have to be kidding me.

It's up to you though, just try both.

inuyashakent-2.png

:S I'm just not up to it alos I only probably only have inventory for a few Jellies. Wich is also Tedoius. Experiments are sounding good though.

It is, you have to go to the spot, kill, then go back to the Person, get new task, kill, go back, get a new task.

When Experiments are just kill, kill, kill, kill.

94qbe.jpg

It is, you have to go to the spot, kill, then go back to the Person, get new task, kill, go back, get a new task.

Monotonous = Boring

I guess it's different for some people. Just go with Yaks, then.

inuyashakent-2.png

Monotonous = Boring

I guess it's different for some people. Just go with Yaks, then.

I agree, at least with slayer you get change. I get too bored in the same area forever. But if you'd rather stay in the same place for a while, why not go with yaks? Not as crowded as experiments and not really a lot of competition seeing as how the respawn time is 5 seconds?

If you have access to experiments, i'd try that.

Close to a bank, no food with your defence and very high hitpoints.

Otherwise, I trained my stats on Rock Crabs.

Just set yourself up on Waterbirth Island at the '3-spawn' spot.

My attack was alot lower when I was training strength, so with your dragon scimitar\longsword + dds it should be a breeze.

The beauty of the spot is it's AFK-ability with the only downside being running to the ship when the crabs stop being aggressive and the possibility of random events.

With your stats, an unpopulated world will serve best as the respawn time of a crab should coincide with the death of another.

b_y_e_pker.png