rwt question

Yomyth105

i was thinking about rwt and wondered. if the rwt guy has a phat (now objects r better to transfer than coins) could he sell it at a deserted general store and the other character buys it for like 2gp? im not going to cheat or anything. but it just came into mind. i hope im not opening up anything :-#

lol nobody answered my question. could ppl rwt through rares? selling phat at a deserted general store and buyer gets it for only 2gp. :-#

It sells at like 2 gp or whatever the alch price is but you have to buy it for ge med price

Toast answered your question, when a rare is put into a general store, instead of it being high alchemy value, it is the G.E. Med price value.

Topic stay closed now?

RWT = Real world trading.

I think this could be possible, but very unlikely. This would be at least a 300M transfer, and usually it's around $4-6 per 1M (just based on experience from ads I've seen). That's over $1000 spent on RS gold. Also, phats are pretty hard to acquire even with enough money.

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3

RWT = Real World Trading, It is when someone buys something (in game) for real world cash. Like buying 1mil coins from somebody else, for irl Cash.

OT:

You can't sell phats to General Stores nowadays.
Someone told me that you can't so I will agree with this, but if thats not the case I will agree with:
It sells at like 2 gp or whatever the alch price is but you have to buy it for ge med price
Either way Jagex has it covered so you need not worry. My friend was trying to get me to test it with a Santa hat :lol: Glad I didn't

We flamed the post, sorry for that Yomyth105.

Also dude....ok, i wont take this much longer.....Sorry, if i made you feel bad :?

I don't feel bad, I'm just wondering why you snapped at me...

What is the siggy? :oops:

Too much spamming has occurred, and the question has been answered.

If you sell a party hat/ any other item to a general store, they buy it for cheap, and sell it at grand exchange med price.

~Locked

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg