~*Medi's Blog*~ The life of a maxed F2Per. 120 Runecrafting, 1.6b XP - halfway to 200m all F2P!

grats on 91/92 pray!#~$~~$~

came across this when i had a particularly bad bout of lag..

lolwut.jpg

and also..i should put this in ma siggy

defeating the great medieval kid..

medigeetspwn.jpg

its from when i managed to kill you in clan wars ages ago..L

grats on everything, hope the explorer's ring gets fixed and you make some money back!

Sim

Simnic0.png

Simnic0.png

Simnic0.png

Simnic0.png

Simnic0.png

Not even that far from 99 hp o.o

oh my god.

Yeah, I've been about 67k from 99 for awhile now. I'm more or less waiting to get a bit more of that xp while getting 85 Dungeoneering, then 99 Hp sometime soon after :shades:.

Congrats on halfway to 99 Pray Medi :D

-Med-

Thanks Med :D. It feels good being halfway, but then on the other hand I look at how much more xp to go and how much it'll cost and it gets depressing :P. All I have to do is keep at it, just 434,355 big bones till 99 (at the time of this post), or a little over 273.6mil cash at current prices.

grats on 91/92 pray!#~$~~$~

came across this when i had a particularly bad bout of lag..

lolwut.jpg

Ty Simmeh :thumbsup:, and uhh.. nice stats and lag there lol. I want some stats like that with the total level of leet epicness.

and also..i should put this in ma siggy

defeating the great medieval kid..

medigeetspwn.jpg

its from when i managed to kill you in clan wars ages ago..L

grats on everything, hope the explorer's ring gets fixed and you make some money back!

Sim

You so should put that in your siggy, but... Psh, that's the last time I tell you to kill me in clan wars when I'm low hp and want a respawn :P.

As for the ring, I agree, that needs to be fixed asap. I'd really like to at least get 90 rc before the end of the year =/. I'm almost tempted to waste the extra few hours and get the 90 anyways, just b/c it looks so much better. Once it's fixed I should be able to rc myself some money once again, to make up for some losses, or pay for some more pray xp ;).

I didn't care about the ring glitch anymore and just got 70 rc, my long awaited goal.

Plus it's slightly higher gp/xp so you'll make more cash :3

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I didn't care about the ring glitch anymore and just got 70 rc, my long awaited goal.

Plus it's slightly higher gp/xp so you'll make more cash :3

Grats on the 70 RC :D

Yeah I've noticed this, but unfortunately it means that many more thousands of trips to the alter, just because of a little glitch. I've been really considering, and have actually indeed started to rc again, as I really want that 90. After that I'm not sure if I'll continue with it, or hold out to see if they fix the glitch. I do have some other goals I can still work on in the meantime anyways, but it'd be nice to maybe get up to 92 rc at some point as well.

I've always liked those trying to max f2p account:D Now that's a challenge, which I admire. I saw someone with the same type of goals, but then he just disappeared from the "surface of the world". Good luck with the Pray and Rc too. Btw, you having any parties for 99's?

Justfor99.png

Justfor99.png

I've always liked those trying to max f2p account:D Now that's a challenge, which I admire. I saw someone with the same type of goals, but then he just disappeared from the "surface of the world". Good luck with the Pray and Rc too. Btw, you having any parties for 99's?

Tyvm :D.I do hope I'll be able to manage it one day, but I still have quite a ways to go, all I can do is keep trying. As for the 99's, yeah I usually do have parties, but as for Hp, I am still yet undecided what I'm going to do for that one. I had something else in mind, but it all depends on some rl issues, so we'll see on that one. However, my other 99's I should, and will be still hosting parties for when I get them. :shades:

92 Prayer and 89 Rc, together with all those other crazy-high stats...Awesome. Keep it going. Good luck :D

Tyvm :). Hopefully I can eventually get them both to 99, but it won't be easy.

Oh and.. not 89 anymore.. ;)

90 RuneCrafting

90runecrafting.png

Even with the glitch I decided to simply just go out and get this anyways. I've wanted to get 90 for awhile, and I had been sitting about 230k from since the achievement diaries were released. I finally bit the bullet, took the slower xp and got this done with. Just one 90+ left to get ;)!

Yeah good luck getting 120 dg... you'll need it lol.

Yeah thats for sure. I'll probably never get 120, but I do want to try for 99/100, and then eventually 106+. Why 106? Simply because that's the minimum level I need in Dungeoneering to be able to achieve a total level of 1600 or more at the time.

As a recently returned free player, this is a brilliant and inspirational blog. :razz:

Best of luck!

Tyvm :D. Best of luck in the f2p world with all your goals, welcome back :).

Been back at Dungeoneering and got this..

85 Dungeoneering!

85dungeoneering.png

Now that I've gotten 85 Dungeoneering I'll be able to get 99 hp! I'm still yet unsure how I'm going to celebrate this. I originally had another plan instead of just having a big party with a bunch of people for 99 hp. However now I'm not really sure how it's going to happen.. or when =/. If I do indeed decide to hold a party, I'll be sure to post it in here, however it's rare for me to have a certain planned time to get a 99, it really varies. Just under 50k till 99 at the time of this post.

Lol ragequitter in your team.

You can join our perm team if you want ;) guaranteed no ragequitters unless we invite randoms lol.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Congrats on 85 Dunge :) Good luck on last 50k :D

I suggest you to get it with 1550 total ;) for more proness

Btw, newb has 3 more songs than me :o

-Med-

It would be good, but that'd involve some kind of mixture of 3 Prayer and/or RuneCrafting levels. Neither of which I'm prepared for. I might be able to get 1 more Dunge level, but I doubt it, because I'd level killing monsters inside. As for Att/Str/Def, they're all too far to even consider, leaving me no other skills to get. Very likely 99 hp will be my next level.

Probably some glitched songs you don't have? :o

He's already in it...

I never see him in the chat though, lol.

As Pink said, I am indeed already in it. I've been around a few times, but I guess I just haven't been on or in the cc at the same time you have been yet.

Oh.. and as for the Ragequitter.. the worst part is, he was the leader, and he left right near the end at the boss because the rest of us were "Taking too long" to get ready to fight it and end the Dungeon.

Not sure what to say- except that you better hold a 99Party, cause up to this point, I've known you almost 3years, and I have yet to see you hit a 99. And you've gotten all but two of them in the time I've known you. -.-

Hurry up so we can play some GOP. I'm siick of playing with these nubs. Oh- and we'll have to skype. No way to talk and play GOP >.<;

Goodluck on 90Dungeoneering. I'm sure its only a matter of a week. :D

Not sure what to say- except that you better hold a 99Party, cause up to this point, I've known you almost 3years, and I have yet to see you hit a 99. And you've gotten all but two of them in the time I've known you. -.-

Hurry up so we can play some GOP. I'm siick of playing with these nubs. Oh- and we'll have to skype. No way to talk and play GOP >.<;

Goodluck on 90Dungeoneering. I'm sure its only a matter of a week. :D

Well my next 99 after this I will be for sure holding a party. This one I'm still unsure of, but I better hurry and decide as I'm just under 22k from 99 at this point. I'd go get a new mouse today, but I don't have a vehicle to use atm, and the bus ride is less than pleasant, even though the drive isn't that bad. I should be able to stop and get one by Wednesday at the latest. Maybe a bit more than a week, as it is about 2mil xp to go still, but that'll all come after 99hp ;).

Well my next 99 after this I will be for sure holding a party. This one I'm still unsure of, but I better hurry and decide as I'm just under 22k from 99 at this point. I'd go get a new mouse today, but I don't have a vehicle to use atm, and the bus ride is less than pleasant, even though the drive isn't that bad. I should be able to stop and get one by Wednesday at the latest. Maybe a bit more than a week, as it is about 2mil xp to go still, but that'll all come after 99hp ;).

Pshhh. Medieval-Nub, are you finishing 90Dungeoneering before we GOP together? I'll probably have 100k tokens before your ready to start. Heh. I'm at about 21,000 at the moment and 14k is from today (so far). Not going to bed until 72RuneCrafting (sometime tomorrow). I might buy a precision mouse by the way. After the webcam of course. Probably not until after Christmas. :P

~Korr

Pshhh. Medieval-Nub, are you finishing 90Dungeoneering before we GOP together? I'll probably have 100k tokens before your ready to start. Heh. I'm at about 21,000 at the moment and 14k is from today (so far). Not going to bed until 72RuneCrafting (sometime tomorrow). I might buy a precision mouse by the way. After the webcam of course. Probably not until after Christmas. :P

~Korr

Nah, I'll be Gopping with you before 90 Dungeoneering hopefully - assuming I get a new mouse before this happens that is :P. Should be able to Wednesday afternoon though. I'll probably do both, and maybe some money making as well. I'm getting pretty serious about getting 99 RC next year sometime. Nice with the mouse, if you get one, I hope you like it, I know mine served me well for the past 5-6 years or so. I like the sensitivity of it, not really the couple extra buttons so much, but they have helped in other games.