~*Medi's Blog*~ The life of a maxed F2Per. 120 Runecrafting, 1.6b XP - halfway to 200m all F2P!

Wow, to this point you're still leveling, I'm impressed :thumbsup:

Gl on the last 4 levels!

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Congrats on 95 Runecrafting Medi :)

I don't know how you have the patience to runecraft all those runes, I can't even reach 80 yet :P

-Med-

Thanks Med :).

I honestly don't know either, I just get into like a runecrafting zone or something. I'll put on some good music and just keep going, trying not to check XP that often as looking at it just fills me with disappointment and can be quiet overwhelming.

Wow, to this point you're still leveling, I'm impressed :thumbsup:

Gl on the last 4 levels!

Thanks, but I still have 2 99's left to get afterall, don't I? ;)

As for the luck, I'll need all that I can get.. although it's only 4 levels.. they all, even individually, seem so far away.

Amazing achievement right there! Although taking long, enjoy the last few levels. :)

Ps. Why not doing airs, they are faster xp and, with 22gp per air, great money.

Tyvm :D, though I'm not sure I could personally ever use that word (enjoy) when speaking about RuneCrafting in a positive light. I never found air runes to be faster xp even with V-tele, though I have done more air runes than anything else up to this point. I'd estimate roughly 1mil ess on airs. I like to mix it up a little bit as well to add a little variety to my RuneCrafting.

:o How did I not notice this blog before?

Your stats are very very impressive. Good luck with those last few RC levels. :thumbsup:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

:o How did I not notice this blog before?

Your stats are very very impressive. Good luck with those last few RC levels. :thumbsup:

Maybe my blog was good at hiding? :P

Thanks :shades:, and as stated before about the luck, I'll need all I can get to finish with RuneCrafting.

Finally finished up one of my side goals I was working on for awhile.

25 Mil Woodcutting XP

25milwoodcutxp.png

Decided to finish this off just cutting some willows in Draynor as I was only a few hours worth of xp away anyway.

I also hope to be posting another bank pic sometime in the near future.

Wow. That's a lot Woodcutting xp. Congrats! :thumbsup:

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

<3:

<3:

Wow. That's a lot Woodcutting xp. Congrats! :thumbsup:

Thanks! :)

I also have another level I just got:

93 Dungeoneering!

93dungeoneering.png

As with my last Dungeoneering level, I was quite close to leveling, so just soloed the last few dungeons to get the level.

Finally went ahead and got my 100m Skills.

100Mil Smithing Xp

100MSmithXp.png

I've been working on this for quite sometime now, and I finally hit it, exactly half of 200m! I got this by mostly making rune 2hers (and the occasional rune platelegs). All in all I would estimate I made around 350,000 rune 2hers, as I used over 1million rune bars in my quest for 100m Xp.

100m200m100m.png

I just took this because I thought it looked kind of nice with the goal set at 200m. "100M, 200M, 100M". Although the goal is currently set to 200M, I really have no plans to actually go for 200M at this time.

100Mil Cooking Xp

100MCookXp.png

Here is the 100Mil Cook xp as well. I got this just a couple minutes after 100M Smith. I cooked just about all Swordfish since 99. Which works out to around 620k cooked Swordies in the quest for 100M.

:blink:

That's amazing. Congratulations! =D>

• 2 weeks later...

:blink:

That's amazing. Congratulations! =D>

Tyvm :D

Wow. :shock:

Congratulations, Medi! :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot :thumbsup:

Damm,

1 Million rune bars! :blink:

U are really a pro! :thumbsup:

It seems I've gone from lots of fast xp, to the opposite end of the spectrum, with lots of slow xp:

96 RuneCrafting!

96runecrafting.png

I figured it was about time to force myself to get another RuneCrafting level. Just 3 long levels left.

Two Santas? :shock: So very jelly.

• 2 weeks later...

Two Santas? :shock: So very jelly.

I haven't been on around on the forums for the past couple weeks as I was quite focused on getting my next RuneCrafting level. So here it is:

97 RuneCrafting!

kd0l07.png

Just the 2 longest levels left. Not particularly looking forward to these.

Wow, how long do you suppose it's going to take?

Once I start RuneCrafting again (taking a little break) I'd have to put it at 1 1/2 - 2 months (At an average of 6 hours a day anyway).

Beast account, getting so close to max :thumbup:

Thanks :shades:. Definitely hope to do it this year (all 99's anyway).

• 3 weeks later...

Congratulations on the runecrafting level! :mrgreen: I thought I was all cool getting 99 rc on nature runes in P2P, but F2P is a whole different ballpark! :P I'm sorry I didn't see your blog before, it's quite a nice read.

Keep up the awesome progress! :) I'll likely check back again in a few days!

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog