~*Medi's Blog*~ The life of a maxed F2Per. 120 Runecrafting, 1.6b XP - halfway to 200m all F2P!

Congrats on those two 15M exps :)

Are you gonna try for 20M exp in all your 99s after all the 15Ms? :P

-Med-

Thanks Med :)

Maybe eventually, though there are a few skills I'm not sure how much I'd enjoy. *cough* melee stats. Prayer would be pretty costly too :P

This made me lol a few mins ago. Thought you'd enjoy ^^

hcgclolz.png

Troll. Still pretty funny though :)

Speaking of trolls.. ( ,) My Dungeoneering level is 100. I swear it's quick chat ^^. (The bubble looks different on the forums :P)

100 Dungeoneering!

r0uyvc.png

Been doing some random Dungeoneering with some friends, and got this. 20 Levels left.. O.O

• 2 weeks later...

Here's that Cook experience I was looking at getting..

125M Cook Xp

25tugqu.png

Just continuing to do Swordfish for this, just 75Mil xp left if/when I decide to work on Cooking again :P

15Mil Dungeoneering, and 125Mil Smithing should hopefully be coming along fairly soon as well.

where has this blog been all my life? Monster achievements considering they were completed only in f2p, gl and keep it up mate =D

For some reason my blog liked to remain hidden in the shadowy depths of the blogscape forums :P. Tyvm =D, here's another quick little goal in the quest for all skills 15m+

15M Dungeoneering

alm2w4.png

Just one more skill left to reach 15Mil, Prayer. This one I will probably be waiting for the action bar of eoc to come out before attempting to finish it. Hopefully 125Mil Smith xp will be next up :)

Amazing achievements so far Medi :)

Keep it up!

-Med-

Thanks Med :D.

Now here's that Smithing xp I promised :shades:

2lxgikk.png

Just 1 million more rune bars for 99 :D.

315bbdz.png

I was really close to this as well, so just decided to bury a few bones and finish it off. All skills are now 14m+ ;) I won't be going for 15m (and all 15m+) in this for a little while yet though.

Every time I come here, your xp numbers get more and more impressive. Congratulations! =D>

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

• 3 weeks later...

Grats Medi :thumbsup:

You should get dat pray xp soon, after EOC it won't be as pro :P

Thanks :cool: as for the prayer xp.. maybe not, but I save more money the longer I wait (randoms and sof) as well as saving my fingers more.. and run less of a risk of breaking another mouse training prayer :P. All positive to waiting a bit longer.

Every time I come here, your xp numbers get more and more impressive. Congratulations! =D>

Thanks, I do my best to keep them going up ;).

On that note..

50mil Firemaking Xp

flh91x.png

Finally finished this goal off. Next on the list is.. Unknown, depending on what I feel like training. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Nice xp gains Medi :D

And here's something that's just so disturbing I need to make sure you don't forget about it....

myfaithhasbeenshaken.png

>.>

o4qq.png

My Pure F2P Blog: CLICK ME

6th Maintainer of the Pure F2P Highscores / The Top 250 F2P Skill Total Lists : May 16th, 2012 - March 30th, 2014.

• 4 weeks later...

Nice xp gains Medi :D

And here's something that's just so disturbing I need to make sure you don't forget about it....

myfaithhasbeenshaken.png

>.>

Thanks Slaya.. Yeah that was such a.. :wall: moment. I'm still trying to digest and get over that one, but I'm not sure if I can.. :(

However.. In other news.. much better news.. 150Mil Smith Xp!

150MilSmithxp.png

I've still been smashing out those Rune items. I'll probably take a little Smithing break now to work on a few other things, just 50Mil xp left!

• 3 weeks later...

My first level up in quite awhile..

101 Dungeoneering!

n4t6ps.png

I wanted to be sure to get 1 more level before eoc :P

600m Total xp (and 1B for my friend Atti) :

1b600m.png

Shortly after, I got 600M total xp while my friend Atti got 1B total xp.. Grats Atti :shades:

Congratulations, Medi! :thumbsup:

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Very nice. :thumbup: Four more DG levels should take you, what, a week at most? :P

How has the EoC changed Dungeoneering? Is it faster? Better? Worse? I've heard the Unholy Cursebearer is horribly unbalanced.

Very nice. :thumbup: Four more DG levels should take you, what, a week at most? :P

How has the EoC changed Dungeoneering? Is it faster? Better? Worse? I've heard the Unholy Cursebearer is horribly unbalanced.

Maybe a day or 2 more than a week :P I can't quite handle doing that much Dungeoneering xp in one go. I need to take breaks from it.. so maybe a few weeks :P. Between EoC (no more xp reduction for 90+ combat) and the Dungeoneering xp increase for smaller parties it's definitely a lot faster xp/hr (60k/hr I find kind of low end xp, or average for the lower floors). As far as better or worse.. depends how much you like the new combat system.. I find it to be too click intensive at times.. but it's not bad using different abilities and finding how some work better in certain situations. So in some way's it's better, other's it worse. As for the Cursebearer.. it appears only to be certain levels of the Cursebearer.. where he's just so hard to hit and has so much health. It's got to be a glitch or oversight on Jagex's part, Slaya and I took 10-15minutes to kill it the first time we ran into it giving it everything we had. In parties with more people, (the 3:3 and 4:4 Dungeons I did) the Cursebearer was fine, and not really glitched at all, taking what felt like a normal steady rate of damage, and time to kill. What I've been doing to help avoid this is repeating floors 12-14 twice (Cursebearer only appears on abandoned 15+) while doing 1:1 or 2:2 dungeons. Running into the glitched version of the boss.. it's better to just quit the floor and redo it, because it takes way too long to kill.

I finally reached one of my side goals shortly after the release of EoC, all skills 15mil+ xp!

Here's the last one I was missing:

15M Prayer xp!

2uhvajr.png

I had this bought out quite a while ago.. but only recently did I have the motivation to actually finish it off. (1 Mil big bone mark ;))

Also, speaking of Dungeoneering.. Here's that next level.

103 Dungeoneering

15odzpu.png

Just 3 more until that 1600 total f2p ;). Been doing mostly solo or duo dungeons with Slaya as of late, I definitely enjoy them much more than full parties.

Grats on those pro level ups :D 1600 total should be soon enuff ^.^

*He's wielding a member's bow he isn't really Pure F2p! -- O wait, we live now in EOC Rs. Nvm.*

o4qq.png

My Pure F2P Blog: CLICK ME

6th Maintainer of the Pure F2P Highscores / The Top 250 F2P Skill Total Lists : May 16th, 2012 - March 30th, 2014.

Grats on those pro level ups :D 1600 total should be soon enuff ^.^

*He's wielding a member's bow he isn't really Pure F2p! -- O wait, we live now in EOC Rs. Nvm.*

Ty Ty :D. Yeah, as long as we can keep motivating one another to Dungeoneer ;)

*gasp* not a members bow! Even if you only said something because I pointed it out, I've always liked the colour of the Magic bow's.. now we can wield them ;).

As for approaching that 1600 total, here's the next step:

104 Dungeoneering

dey2ds.png

Was training with Zenten3 when I got this. Just 2 levels left.. consisting of somewhere in the ballpark of 4.5m - 5m more dg xp to get :P

As a bonus, I set a new personal best solo floor sometime between 103 -> 104:

110Dungeon.png

Tanked this one all the way to the boss :D

Way to go, Medi! :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...

Way to go, Medi! :thumbsup:

Thanks Kaida :D

Here's a couple more levels to add..

105 Dungeoneering:

wqsu9k.png

I got this awhile ago.. but didn't get around to posting the pic on here until now, just 1 long level left...

... and here it is now

106 Dungeoneering/1600 Total level!

106Dungeoneering1600Totallevel.png

I'm glad I was able to find enough time during the holidays with everything that goes on to get this before the new year! I even got it with a couple days to spare ;).

Damn, man. A very big congratulations! =D>

Congratulations on the AMAZING 1600 total Medi!!! :D

You know we're all proud of you ;) I still remember when you got your fifth 99, mage, at the old grand exchange with your old outfit :P Quite a long time ago eh? ;)

-Med-

Medaragon.png