~*Medi's Blog*~ The life of a maxed F2Per. 120 Runecrafting, 1.6b XP - halfway to 200m all F2P!

Woah that's epic Medi :blink:

Congrats on those last runecrafting levels and good luck with the last one! :D

-Med-

Thanks Med :D. I'm really not looking forward to that last rcing level tho :P so much work for it.

Congrats :thumbsup:

Congratulations on the runecrafting level! :mrgreen: I thought I was all cool getting 99 rc on nature runes in P2P, but F2P is a whole different ballpark! :P I'm sorry I didn't see your blog before, it's quite a nice read.

Keep up the awesome progress! :) I'll likely check back again in a few days!

Tyvm :). And it's quite alright, my blog likes to stay hidden sometimes :P. I think 99 rc is a pretty good achievement in F2P or P2P as it is quite a time intensive skill to train. So you're still cool for getting 99 on Natures :thumbup:

Boss :thumbup:

Ty :D

A new level:

94 Dungeoneering!

23k921c.png

Taking my RuneCrafting break with some Dungeoneering, 5 levels until 99 ;). Funny story with this as well.. I got logged out just as we went to finish the dg.. :ohnoes: I made it back with 10 seconds left, I was worried I was going to miss out on the dg and level.

• 3 weeks later...

You seem to like Dungeoneering :P

Congrats on those last dunge levels Medi :)

Only a few levels off that awesome 1593 (normal max total!!!) :D

-Med-

Well I do have mostly dg level's left to get afterall :P

Almost there, and here's another level to put me 1 step closer!

97 Dungeoneering

otj9qh.png

Just 2 more dg and 1 more RuneCrafting level to go! Not sure when I'll get around to getting them however.

• 2 weeks later...

Surprised you didn't discover the cavern before.

Anyways good luck maxing f2p, what are you going to do after? :)

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Congratulations on 98 Dungeoneering Medi!!! :D

Only 2 big levels left!! :^_^: Keep it up!

-Med-

Thanks Med :^_^:. I'd like to get to Dungeoneering fairly soon, in fact I could buy it right now in tokens if I wanted.. but RuneCrafting could be awhile still depending on my friend, or if he still wants to max.

Surprised you didn't discover the cavern before.

Anyways good luck maxing f2p, what are you going to do after? :)

I saved the cavern on purpose to use it for a level up at some point, seeing as I had no use to use this one before anyway, I didn't mind waiting. 98 seemed fair enough to get the level.

Thanks :). I've been looking at taking some breaks from rs, or at least limiting my time on it more so than I have in the past (I don't think I could ever quit rs :P). However I might look into finishing off some other skills, like 200m Smith/Cook for example, that part is up in the open for now.

One more level to 99 Dungeoneering. You can do it!

Thanks :D. I just have to find the time and motivation to get it done. As I said above, I do believe I have enough tokens to buy it straight out at this point, (1.15m tokens or so.. and 1.14m xp to go? roughly of course) however it doesn't leave me with many, so I'd just like to do most of it from the actual dungeons.

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations! Only one RC level left, just in time for Runespan. :thumbsup:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

holy crap. mind-blowing account. how have you stayed sane?

Tyvm. :). Sanity..? I think I used to have that long ago.. Though at this point, I'm not even sure what that means :P.

Congratulations on 99 Dungeoneering Medi!!!!! :D

Good luck with the last few exps on runecraft, and be sure to make a MEGA party this time ;)

-Med-

Thanks Med!!!! :D

Yeah, I hope to have a pretty "MEGA" party for 99 rc/maxing f2p.. hopefully a lot of people will be around/online when I do it.

Congratulations! Only one RC level left, just in time for Runespan. :thumbsup:

Thanks :shades: can't wait until I finally get that last RC level. Hopefully Runespan is pretty decent.. I wasn't looking forward to the grind ahead of normal RuneCraft for the last 850k xp.

Beastly :thumbup: Can't wait for another maxed F2Per

Tyvm :shades: I can't wait to finally max either.. Hoping I'll have enough free time to get it this month.

on a scale of 1 to 10, how mad are you getting 98rc levels and then runespan comes out.

1 Being not mad at all and 10 being completely irate? Honestly.. I'd have to put it somewhere between a 3-4 maybe a 3.5? :P. Although it is quite annoying that it took so much longer to get to 98 the old way (and I had many long days/nights :???:) I also have RuneCrafting to thank for a great deal of profit. I'd estimate I made at least 150M from getting to 98.

Max F2P is just crazy. Go man go! You can do it! :thumbsup:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

• 4 weeks later...