~*Medi's Blog*~ The life of a maxed F2Per. 120 Runecrafting, 1.6b XP - halfway to 200m all F2P!

>:D-< Grats medi on all skills 85+@!@!@ -n00b-

Tyvm B)

I'm interested on how your going to fund the 400M for 99 prayer.

~ Captainkidd

It's not going to be easy, I'm always dreading it, and seeing as I really don't enjoy Runite mining.. it makes it that much tougher. I've been testing many different methods of money making/monster killing. In the end I'll likely have to fold into doing quite a lot of Runite mining. In the mean time however, I'm saving up as much as I can taking advantage of what I can. I'll have what I can make off of 99 Mining and what I'll make on the road to 99 RuneCrafting. Also looking at using melee for either cash (Cockroach Soldiers) or hill giants (at non peak hours) as potential ways of training melee to help with prayer.

Congrats Medi!!! :D

I have the best method to make cash very fast :) (I think you already knows it :P )

-Med-

Ty Med :).

As for your cash method, that I do :P but not near as good at it as you are lol, every little bit helps though :D

GRATS ON 85 RC MEDI NUB#~##~@#@5##!~~$%`3

SOOO many hours have gone into this one, and finally, you are there!

Im still loling from the santa hat negotiation. (you owe me 50gp).

Hopefully 88 rc and 99 mine will come soon, you just gotta believe!~#!~~#!~#~

Simnic0.png

Simnic0.png

Simnic0.png

Simnic0.png

Simnic0.png

TYVM SIM @@@@#%%^$!!!

That it has.. then looking at it.. 85 is only 1/4 of the way to 99 and it seems so overwhelming with how much I still have to go.

We agreed on 3520 nub. It was pretty hilarious though.. wonder what the rest of the chat thought :P

Yeah, rc has been driving me up the wall and I have been itching to get mining again, so I'm thinking that might be next =).

TYVM SIM @@@@#%%^$!!!

That it has.. then looking at it.. 85 is only 1/4 of the way to 99 and it seems so overwhelming with how much I still have to go.

We agreed on 3520 nub. It was pretty hilarious though.. wonder what the rest of the chat thought :P

Yeah, rc has been driving me up the wall and I have been itching to get mining again, so I'm thinking that might be next =).

No problem

I thought the final price was 3470? The cc was probably spooked, it went on for at least an hour =p

The rc driving you up the wall is b/c of teh lack of tele tabs/fog gloves, not that you're ever gonna get them =D

Mining shouldnt take that long, lawl. As long as you dont have to keep checking on a certain someone uptairs =)

Simnic0.png

Simnic0.png

Simnic0.png

Simnic0.png

Simnic0.png

TYVM SIM @@@@#%%^$!!!

No problem

I thought the final price was 3470? The cc was probably spooked, it went on for at least an hour =p

The rc driving you up the wall is b/c of teh lack of tele tabs/fog gloves, not that you're ever gonna get them =D

Mining shouldnt take that long, lawl. As long as you dont have to keep checking on a certain someone uptairs =)

Well only because of that extra 50gp for when you dc'ed, but maybe it was 3470, idr now.

Uhm.. I'll probably never get fog gloves, but as for the tele tabs.. when I can be bothered to play gop I might get some here and there.

As for mining.. I'd say I'm roughly 100 hours from 99.. assuming I keep with this same method of superheating in the guild =).

TYVM SIM @@@@#%%^$!!!

No problem

Well only because of that extra 50gp for when you dc'ed, but maybe it was 3470, idr now.

Uhm.. I'll probably never get fog gloves, but as for the tele tabs.. when I can be bothered to play gop I might get some here and there.

As for mining.. I'd say I'm roughly 100 hours from 99.. assuming I keep with this same method of superheating in the guild =).

100 hours? thats like one rc lvl! ez!

kaoz still hasnt come through for his free gop tabs, lol =p

Simnic0.png

Simnic0.png

Simnic0.png

Simnic0.png

Simnic0.png

[Hide=Simnic quotes from above]

TYVM SIM @@@@#%%^$!!!

No problem

100 hours? thats like one rc lvl! ez!

kaoz still hasnt come through for his free gop tabs, lol =p

[/hide]

A couple weeks ;). As for Kaoz.. that was only because he wanted some water runes but I think he ended up getting them anyways :P.

In the mean time, did some Praying in between some Mining and..

86 Prayer!

86prayer.png

Just burying some bones keeping Loxley company while getting a level in the process ;)

Very nice bank and stats good luck getting max total levels.

May I ask what do you find the most cost efficient way to train smithing/runecrafting/crafting? I'm trying to train these skills but finding it hard to find a way in which I don't lose a lot of money.

Grats on 86 Prayer Medi :D

-Med-

Thanks Med :-D ! I figured I'd start buying some here some there.. or at least a level at a time instead of saving straight for 90.. it seems less harsh that way :lol:

Very nice bank and stats good luck getting max total levels.

May I ask what do you find the most cost efficient way to train smithing/runecrafting/crafting? I'm trying to train these skills but finding it hard to find a way in which I don't lose a lot of money.

Tyvm :thumbsup:. As for some cost efficent methods, without knowing if you have some of the level requirements or not, I'll still give some insight in some methods you may want to look into.

With Crafting, I've found the best tool to use is simply the Grand Exchange Database directly off the RuneScape home page. You can almost always find some jewellery, or a method that's profiting due to the demand for a lot of the enchanted items in members (eg. Ring of Duelling, Emmy rings). Another important thing to note is while Crafting with gems (in Al-kharid) you can usually manage about 650-700 per hour, while with single items such as Gold Ammies, you can average a little over 1k per hour. I usually try to buy as many items as I think I'll be able to Craft within the day because of the ever changing prices and potential dumping from Merch Clans that could completely mess up your item, so if you're careful and watch the item, you can usually get decent xp and profit.

For these other 2.. Magic can be very useful for them, assuming you train this skill. Lets start with Smithing. While quite profitable, using a furnace to smith bars is very slow Smithing experience, with no more than say 9k xp/hr for steel bars. While using the actual bars to make items is incredible xp, it's a huge loss. So what a lot of players seem to be doing now, is superheating. Depending on the time and the bar, they can either slightly profit or be a slight loss, nothing too extreme in most cases. However with the raise in coal.. last I checked the only one profiting with this method was steel bars. I'll use Mithril as an example for xp rate because I did quite a few of them at one point. Buying all the supplies and superheating at a bank the 'general average' is 1k bars/hr 30k Smith, 53k magic. However being more focused on it with limited distractions I was doing more like 1.2k bars/hr which would be 36k Smith and 63.6k Mage xp. Then you can either sell the bars, or turn them into items for more xp, but a much bigger loss. Alternatively.. if you don't train Magic another thing you could do is use a furnace, then make items that you think should be able to sell on the ge to help reduce the cost, while balancing out the xp rate, or even mine the supplies yourself.

With RuneCrafting.. you're generally looking at really slow xp with some decent potential profit.. Or.. not quite as slow but still not that fast xp with a huge loss. If you have the level requirements to do so and haven't already.. I would highly recommend you get/use the Explorers Ring (3), as it is extremely useful. If you want to go for the faster xp methods, body or mind tiara's are the way to go. To speed these up, gop tokens for tele tabs to the alter, explorers ring to cabbage port and bank in Draynor, repeat. If you're looking to slow down the xp, but with profit, waters, earths, or airs are where you're headed. Waters work best with Magic and Tele tabs, via welding an Air staff, bringing tabs/laws and 26 ess. Tab to the alter, tele and bank in Fally, repeat. Or.. using the cabbage port to tele from the alter, bank in Draynor and run back to the alter. Airs would probably be the best to run (w/o any gloves or teles), or earths with gloves (however, I myself never use gloves because I find the double profit is worth more to me than the minimal time saved, if any with the gloves). Again, to speed up airs/earths some, with the sacrifice of not *too* much profit; running to the alter (air or earth) and teleing back to Varrock, running to the appropriate bank, then back to the alter, repeat, will help out. One more thing to remember as well, the explorers ring (3) also gives bonus runes and xp while making the elemental runes (Air, Water, Earth, Fire).

I know this may have been a lot of stuff to read over/look through, but I hope it helped, and if you have any other questions, let me know :).

gratz on 86 prayer! :o

Ty Pooty :^_^:

:grin: Thanks a lot, very useful advice. I had ideas about trying these methods just wanted to get some advice/clarification before i embarked on it.

Good luck on getting max total levels and nice blog :thumbup:

Tyvm :grin:. No problem, I'm glad it helped. Good luck with all your goals in these skills and all others! :D