~*Medi's Blog*~ The life of a maxed F2Per. 120 Runecrafting, 1.6b XP - halfway to 200m all F2P!

Grats on 91 all Melee!

Will you work on 99 Mining and 90 -> 99 Runecraft?

Thanks! :D

Yup, I am currently working toward 99 Mining (almost 9.1M xp atm) while doing some occasional gop to start saving up some tokens for Runecrafting, at the same time saving up what I can for prayer (thinking of buying out 85 soon) and throwing melee in when I am busy with other work or such online.

• 2 weeks later...

Got a few levels recently. I was having a problem with TIF last night so wasn't able to update it.

97 Hitpoints!

97hitpoints.png

2 to go until 99 ;-) so many more spiders..

83, 84 Prayer!

83prayer.png

84prayer.png

Got them both within 24 hours of each other, 36k Big bones buried + a couple xp lamps for just over 540k prayer xp:

541650prayer.png

Sure you will :thumbup: It just takes a long time or a lot of cash :-?

That's exactly what I lack in. :o

*works to make more cash*

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Sure you will :thumbup: It just takes a long time or a lot of cash :-?

That's exactly what I lack in. :o

*works to make more cash*

For the case of prayer it's usually not a skill most people (in F2P anyways) can train right out, just keep working it, burying all your bones keep up with the lamps (if you pick lamps as a reward and use them on prayer), if you have some extra cash you could throw a bit in, and eventually you'll get it up there. If you try to work on a skill all at once it can seem overwhelming (especially prayer), so I try not to look at the end result or xp (as much as possible w/o losing it :razz:) and just keep at it, before you know it your prayer will be up there :cool:)

96 Mining!

96mining.png

Just keeping up with the coal superheating in the guild for my Mining xp, Less than 70k coal until 99!

Gratzzzz with 96 Mining. :D

About the prayer thing, all bones don't buy on the Grand Exchange so it's freaking near impossible to train it. :(

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

Congrats on 96 Mining! :D

Don't you think 70k coal is long? :o

-Med-

Thanks :-D! Meh 70k(66,089 atm) is a lot of coal, but in comparison to the 250k+ from level 60, it isn't so bad, I try not to worry about the number and just keep mining ;-).

Gratzzzz with 96 Mining. :D

About the prayer thing, all bones don't buy on the Grand Exchange so it's freaking near impossible to train it. :(

Tyvm :^_^:. I recently bought and buried 50k big bones over a couple of days, I would just put my offer in for ge price and had no problem getting them after awhile. Worst case is I would end up leaving it overnight and have the full 10/20k (or whatever I put up as my offer) for the next morning, I haven't bought any since, but maybe give it a bit, got to give time for people to kill the hill giants ;-).

On that note.. I never bought any bones (of any type) until I was 68 prayer (bought 68-70) all the rest of it came just from training and random events (lamps).

Gonna give you some advice on Runecrafting if you want.

If you want the fastest exp/hour, craft Earths using Varrock teleports. You should be wearing an Earth tiara, an air staff, and Explorer's Ring 3.

Your inventory should contain the number of Law and Fire runes that you will use (number of trips, basically), and the other 26 spaces should be rune essence.

By using Varrock teleports, I only have to rest at the musician every 2 trips, and I gain a hefty 9k-10k exp/hour (kinda forgot). You even gain profit from this if you can craft 3x Earths or higher. You shouldn't need to use earth gloves or earth teletabs.

Hope this helped! :D

(I'm thinking about doing a F2P Runecrafting guide... not sure though. :-? )

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

f2p ftw

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Gonna give you some advice on Runecrafting if you want.

If you want the fastest exp/hour, craft Earths using Varrock teleports. You should be wearing an Earth tiara, an air staff, and Explorer's Ring 3.

Your inventory should contain the number of Law and Fire runes that you will use (number of trips, basically), and the other 26 spaces should be rune essence.

By using Varrock teleports, I only have to rest at the musician every 2 trips, and I gain a hefty 9k-10k exp/hour (kinda forgot). You even gain profit from this if you can craft 3x Earths or higher. You shouldn't need to use earth gloves or earth teletabs.

Hope this helped! :D

(I'm thinking about doing a F2P Runecrafting guide... not sure though. :-? )

I'll have to have a good look at that then ;-), faster without losing cash is always a bonus, thanks.

That might be quite helpful and useful to many people, make sure to get as much data and information as you can for the best quality guide you can make :thumbup:

f2p ftw

f2p ftw!

In other news..

85 Prayer

85prayer.png

Went ahead and got that 85 Prayer at last! Now to get some more Mining and Rc levels..

You're crazy.

Hopefully thats a good thing :P, Thanks!

Congrats on 85 prayer! :D

Go max the right side now!@!@ :)

-Med-

Thanks! I should be able to get that Mining, for now I'll just keep up with the Runite superheating in the guild for my xp, I'm finding it quite enjoyable :-D

Grats on the bone burying

Good luck on mining and uh.. binding stuffs. Just don't worry about the remaining exp ;D

Tyvm :^_^:

Yeah thats for sure, especially with RuneCrafting, if you start worrying about how much xp you have to go to level or until 99, it can get very overwhelming.. but on that note:

81 Runecrafting!

81runecrafting.png

Just did some Air and Earth runes and came out with this! Now I eventually have to work in some 85+ RC.. >_>

Grats on the 81 Runecrafting! :D

Man I need to start leveling more... been too inactive lately due to irl stuff. :(

Also, have you tried body tiaras for rcing exp? They are better than earths at that, but they cost a lot.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Grats on the 81 Runecrafting! :D

Man I need to start leveling more... been too inactive lately due to irl stuff. :(

Also, have you tried body tiaras for rcing exp? They are better than earths at that, but they cost a lot.

Yeah we all unfortunately get those irl Randoms that cost RS time :P good luck on 1k total :-D

Not a big fan of tiaras either myself because they do cost so much, and create junk. I wouldn't mind the fast xp, however I also have to consider the long run of having enough money to get through prayer, so I need to save/or profit where I can. (If only Runite mining wasn't so terribly boring >_<)

On a side note.. a minor achievement.. 10M Mining Xp :-)

10mminexp.png

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats on 10M Mining Exp! :D

-Med-

Thanks Med :D

My first level in about 2 weeks..

82 Runecrafting!

82runecrafting.png

Haven't been able to be that active the past couple weeks, hoping to get back into it now ;-). 82 Rc and 95 F2P Total level average at last!