~*Medi's Blog*~ The life of a maxed F2Per. 120 Runecrafting, 1.6b XP - halfway to 200m all F2P!

Congrats on Defence89. :D

(Btw, my blog is open for posts too)

Thanks, in that case, I'll be right over :D

89 Attack!

89attack.png

89 Attack! Hmm.. I think he teled away just to avoid watching me get the level =p, the busy life of a maxed f2per ^_^

Congrats on your 98 Crafting, you should be able to get 99 very soon. ::'

I have something to say though.

Train RC first, it is the only skill that isn't 80+ yet. Then you should work on your other levels. It's just a suggestion, so you can choose not to follow it if you want.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Congrats on your 98 Crafting, you should be able to get 99 very soon. ::'

I have something to say though.

Train RC first, it is the only skill that isn't 80+ yet. Then you should work on your other levels. It's just a suggestion, so you can choose not to follow it if you want.

Thanks :D. I am currently 31xp from 99 Crafting right now, so it is just a matter of when and where. As for RC I am working on it as I type this. I'm aiming to finish off with 90 Attack and Defence, after getting 99 Crafting for "1414" total level. Then its on to RC, Mining, and Melee every now and then while building up a cash pile for 99 Prayer. So expect to see 80+ RC in the not too distant future ;)

Congrats on all these new levels! :D

-Med-

Thanks Med :thumbsup: 99 Crafting soon to come!

• 3 weeks later...

Congrats on HP96! :)

Thanks Jenny :D

What a beast.

Thanks Eye! Here is that 99 Crafting now ;)

99 Crafting

99Crafting1.jpg

99 Crafting at last! 1414 total level! Congrats Gp Hero and Darth Cow333 on 99 Fm as well!

Seeing as the forums under went some changes.. I got levels without being able to update so here are those most recent levels if you want ;).

[hide=Recent levels]

First: 78 RuneCrafting

78runecrafting.png

Went and did a few loads of Airs and ended up with this :smile:

Second: 93 Mining

93mininga.png

Then went and mined a few pieces of Coal for this (both on the same day as 99 Craft ;))

Third & Fourth: 90 Attack and Defence

90attackh.png

90defencet.png

Went and got these within a couple kills of one another a day or two later :mrgreen:

[/hide]

Huge grats on the 99 Crafting. :D

Good luck with whatever you plan to level next! :thumbsup:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

Huge grats on the 99 Crafting. :D

Good luck with whatever you plan to level next! :thumbsup:

Thanks :D! Here is a couple more level ups, 1 away from 80+ RuneCrafting now ;)

82 Prayer, 79 RuneCrafting!

82prayer.png

79runecrafting.png

Ugh big bones are expensive.. <_<, 1 Rc level until all 80+ :)

Big bones sure are expensive, that's why I train my prayer at the Chaos Temple. Free bones FTW! :thumbsup:

Good luck on 80 RC! Do Earth Runes with gloves & Explorer's Ring 3, they are faster exp than airs.

(And I just noticed that you have 0 rating in Fist of Guthix... :-P )

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Big bones sure are expensive, that's why I train my prayer at the Chaos Temple. Free bones FTW! :thumbsup:

Good luck on 80 RC! Do Earth Runes with gloves & Explorer's Ring 3, they are faster exp than airs.

(And I just noticed that you have 0 rating in Fist of Guthix... :-P )

Yeah, I've got an offer in for some more big bones to get me up to 83 prayer atm :???:.

Thanks, I'll need it.. I find Rcing so tedious and have only recently started playing GOP, not really that great at it.. yet.. :P so I may look into some help if someone is willing. I always have the explorers ring (3) with me, those extra runes and the extra rc xp really add up. I have yet to play fog.. not sure if I really want to, would rather have the bonus runes and cash for 99 prayer anyways :P. I mix it up with the runes I do, and although the Air altar has been moved "the same distance" away from a bank, it is significantly faster than it was before thanks to the bard. I do make earths occasionally as well.

Congrats on 78-79 runecraft, 93 mining, 90 attack, 90 defence, 81-82 Prayer and finally...

Congratulations on 99 crafting :D

-Med-

Thanks a lot Med :D

94 Mining!

94mining.png

5 More levels to go. Was just doing a little super heating in the guild and got this level up ;)

Congrats on 94 mining :D

When's 99? :P

-Med-

Tomorrow :P.. lol I wish. Not sure.. but not for quite some time yet still got quite a bit of exp to go and I'm mixing up the RC and Mining mostly these days. Some combat every once in awhile.

For runecraft, since you do not play FOG, I recommend that you train on fire runes. Sure, you lose money, but hey, it's the fastest experience if you don't use FOG gloves. ;)

And good luck on 99 Mining. :thumbsup:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

• 2 weeks later...

For runecraft, since you do not play FOG, I recommend that you train on fire runes. Sure, you lose money, but hey, it's the fastest experience if you don't use FOG gloves. ;)

And good luck on 99 Mining. :thumbsup:

I don't mind doing it a little bit slower, within reason to pull up a profit seeing as I'd much rather do a mix of stuff than mine Runite all day and night for 99 Prayer :P.

80 RuneCrafting

80runecrafting.png

Finally, 80 RC! All skills are now 80+, that 79 RuneCrafting was really starting to torture me :P.

On a little side note..

qcpwnd.jpg

A little fake QC pwnage.. wouldn't have worked out better if I had actually planned it. (Added to random pics section :P)

Did you do the Halloween event yet?

I haven't, but I will later as soon as I can play.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Did you do the Halloween event yet?

I haven't, but I will later as soon as I can play.

Yup, I've got the event done already, I didn't at the time of 95 Mining because I was waiting to do the event with someone. Good luck with it, it's fairly easy, some people find a couple parts of it frustrating though.

Congrats on 80 runecraft & 80+ all stats :D

+ 95 Mining :P

-Med-

Tyvm Med :-D, just did some quick melee level ups :^_^:

91 All Melee

91attstrdef116.png

Got these three all nice and close, then got them one after the other ;-). 116 Combat!

Hopefully enough to move me up into the top 75! :cool: