~*Medi's Blog*~ The life of a maxed F2Per. 120 Runecrafting, 1.6b XP - halfway to 200m all F2P!

Grats and good luck on the road to 99 ranged =D>

Thank you very much :D

I wish you luck on your 99 smithing and range \:D/ :D i probably will be ranging to 65 range soon but idk. so tell me when you're ranging at ices and ill come!

Will do Prince, thanks :)

98 Smithing!

98smithing.png

Rune claws..? lol, 1 more level to go!

• 2 weeks later...
Sick. :shock:

[F2P FTW!]

[F2P FTW!]

Gratz on 99 smithing omg uza beast! that is like the best achivement in f2p ever....very nice!! i was there! \:D/ :D

Thanks Prince, and thanks for coming :thumbsup:

Very nice man!

nice stats!

Tyvm! \:D/

88 Mining!

88mining.png

88/90! Kind of a long term goal.. but I'll get there!

Congrats on 88 mining, Medieval! :thumbsup:

After you get 99 mining, what 99 will you get next?

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure what my next 99 will be, but I'm looking at Crafting, Mining, and Ranged, as my next 3, what order i'm not so sure, but we'll see <3:

How did you got Smithing In F2P

And now completly original

[F2P FTW]

For Smithing.. 1-79 was practically from mining and smithing everything I mined into bars, then the bars into the best thing I could make. After that I did about 80k steel bars (buying supplies and selling the bars) to 84 Smithing. Then I did iron plates and superheating Mithril to 88, which from there I did Adamant Platebodies and a little Mith/Rune superheating until 99.

Been a little slack lately due to my Surgery, so haven't I missed posting 89 mining, but here it is along with 90 mining!

89 Mining!

89mining.png

90 Mining!

90mining.png

Might take a little break from mining or do some Ranged, or maybe I'll stick with mining, not so sure yet ::'

I'm not sure what my next 99 will be, but I'm looking at Crafting, Mining, and Ranged, as my next 3, what order i'm not so sure, but we'll see <3:

Raise your Runecraft first, to maybe 80-85 (or even 90). Then Mining, Crafting and Ranged 99 (in that order).

How did you got Smithing In F2P

And now completly original

[F2P FTW]

For Smithing.. 1-79 was practically from mining and smithing everything I mined into bars, then the bars into the best thing I could make. After that I did about 80k steel bars (buying supplies and selling the bars) to 84 Smithing. Then I did iron plates and superheating Mithril to 88, which from there I did Adamant Platebodies and a little Mith/Rune superheating until 99.

Been a little slack lately due to my Surgery, so haven't I missed posting 89 mining, but here it is along with 90 mining!

89 Mining!

[89 Mining image]

90 Mining!

[90 Mining image]

Might take a little break from mining or do some Ranged, or maybe I'll stick with mining, not so sure yet ::'

You should continue your road to 99 Mining first, if you want. And then do Ranged. Then Crafting.

Or,as I said above, you can do RC as well. Maybe Prayer but I don't think you might like it much.

And Melee stats! Raise Attack/Defence to 90 first if you like. Then you can Strength.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

Wonderful stats; keep up the good work! ::'

You should continue your road to 99 Mining first, if you want. And then do Ranged. Then Crafting.

Or,as I said above, you can do RC as well. Maybe Prayer but I don't think you might like it much.

And Melee stats! Raise Attack/Defence to 90 first if you like. Then you can Strength.

Well I am thinking of 99 Mining or Ranged next, I have a friend who wants to get 99 Ranged with me (hes 92 atm, but also a member.. so who knows) then Crafting after. I'm not a big Melee fan so it would be hard to get me to 90 Attack and Defence, but I will get those =p. Prayer I will be getting some xp with Ranged, and RC always seems to get pushed to the back burner, I know I need to get it up though ><.

93 Ranged!

93ranged.png

93 Ranged, 6 to go! Might go back to some Mining next.

Hey :D just wondering where do you get that highscores list listing your name?

Nice stats again, good luck! :thumbsup: Im making an account now that I am going to leave ftp forever, just for a change ::'

Thanks very much :D, good luck on your f2p account :thumbup: As for the top 250 f2p list.. the thread containing the list can be found here on Tif.

91 Crafting!

91crafting.png

Decided to do a bit of Craft :D

Hey :D just wondering where do you get that highscores list listing your name?

Nice stats again, good luck! :thumbsup: Im making an account now that I am going to leave ftp forever, just for a change ::'

Thanks very much :D, good luck on your f2p account :thumbup: As for the top 250 f2p list.. the thread containing the list can be found here on Tif.

91 Crafting!

91crafting.png

Decided to do a bit of Craft :D

Np, thanks for the link, and nice 91 crafting \:D/

disturbeda.png

Medieval, if you have the time, get 99 Crafting. It's expensive like Smithing, but that doesn't stop it from being an epic skill. ::'

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

• 2 weeks later...

Np, thanks for the link, and nice 91 crafting \'

Thanks, and Np ::'

Medieval, if you have the time, get 99 Crafting. It's expensive like Smithing, but that doesn't stop it from being an epic skill. ::'

Yeah.. been really busy lately so didn't get much leveling done, but I do want 99 Craft, Range, and Mine sometime ^^.

91 Mining!

91mining.png

91 Mining!, 8 to go >.>

As a bonus I got it today, on my B-day! Happy skilling all! :D

Grats on crafting and smithing levels!

What is your opinion about crafting ruby necklaces? Rubies are dropping.

Thank you very much ::'.

As for Ruby necklaces, I'm not quite sure, if rubies are dropping and they become profitable it would be worthwhile to craft them, (assuming they sell which I have no idea if they do or not, seeing as I don't even know what members use them for :P, or if you can high alch them for a decent price), decent xp as well ^^ (I might have to check them out :P).

77 Prayer

77prayer.png

Just got this in my quest for 94 Range =p

Aren't you gonna Runecraft some time, GOP is awesome. :(

But good luck on 99 Ranged!

Idk, Runecrafting isn't really my favourite skill :P. I have never tried GOP or FOG tho. I think I'll be going for some GOP tho when I get back into RC. Thanks :D

Gratz on 77 pray medi.. I was almost there lol \:D/

Thanks Prince.. yeah I remember, you said you had to go, less then 5 minutes before I got it, was like less then 200 XP away :lol:

92 Crafting!

92crafting.png

92 Craft! What's next? I wish I knew.. :P