October 16th - PVP World Changes

compfreak847

Dunno if this has been posted before, but its on the forums

Combat Level Changes

On a PvP World, the combat levels will work the way they have since the PvP World update. On non-PvP Worlds, they will work like they did before the update, except for Bounty Hunter (including around the crater entrances) where you will always use your combat level without Summoning, regardless of whether you have access to a familiar or not.

Kill Changes

Whoever did the most damage to the victim will still get the loot as long as they are within viewing distance of the target when it dies. If the killer is too far away at the time of death, the loot will be given to whoever dealt the finishing blow.

Additionally, we have also fixed the magic interface, so there should no longer be a random blank space in there.

Good riddance to the combat level thing, I had taken to walking around with a pouch in my invo so people weren't constantly asking what my summoning level was -.-

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Yup, just found the thread a ways down in the forum. Never mind....

Again, mods lock.

Locked upon request

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks