Currently BANNED for 10 days.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lucky you didn't get banned for good. It used to be autoing was an auto ban w/o appeal.

Yes, autoing does get you a perm ban. Using a macro is completely different. All i did was make it click for me, i recorded making 10k bolts, and put it on repeat. MY CLICKS were recorded, not some automated program. Also, I was talking, LIGHTING THE DAMN MARRENTILS FOR MY HOUSE PARTY, and responding to any trade, teleport, question, etc.

untitled1.png

Join "Liked" for trustworthy dicing!

I'm also disappointed, apparantly to get those tedious 99s like mage, fletching, and crafting, people need to use autoclickers to help them in an already easy skill.

:|

Fletching is the only one you could possibly considered tedious when it comes to click count, only if your fletching darts/bolts. Mage and crafting not at all.

Oh well.

untitled1.png

I'm also disappointed, apparantly to get those tedious 99s like mage, fletching, and crafting, people need to use autoclickers to help them in an already easy skill.

Fletching is the only one you could possibly considered tedious when it comes to click count, only if your fletching darts/bolts. Mage and crafting not at all.

Oh well.

Mage = Alching

Crafting = Something.

crafting is not tedious i of all people should know that, but im sure you can still complete your goal just lots and lots of addy plates

Fabled_Foe.png

26M Crafting XP

crafting is not tedious i of all people should know that, but im sure you can still complete your goal just lots and lots of addy plates

Its attack and magic that are going to be a bummer.

And alching isnt tedius, its 1k alchs at hour, compared to 60k darts an hour. Thats over 12k clicks.

untitled1.png

• 2 weeks later...