Most Famous RS People

Darksavior69

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wow I TOTALLY forgot about RST. All these names are bringing back a bunch of memories.

If a house is rolling down a hill...

Wooo, fook :D

and lebkid and peppy and nlink and...

I need to get a life :P

Everybody hug and spread the love :D

siggypooro0.jpg

You people are forgetting that list hasn't been updated for about 18 days.
more like a year ago, i havent seen dark on rs in forever :s

485th person to ever play RuneScape

Blue107- perm banned 10/12/2007. $300 USD reward if you can get me in contact with someone who will take 5 seconds to look at evidence and get my original character unbanned. 

n0valyfe.....cyrano74.....uloveme...and lilyuffie8....1st 3 have maxed total and last has insane xp

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Hmmm...Im just familiar with famous clan ppl,but eh who doesnt know Ghjjf :P

For other people i'd say cursed you and 3 hit u and i mahatma i

I'd only call people famous with clans before RS2 was released :).

what did you mean by that jammy? :$

people stop saying OMG CURSED YOU GOT 99 CON, U SO STUPID!! WHY HE NOT ON THERE??!?!?!?1111111

this list was created a year ago and doesnt celebrate people training a single skill and doing bad at everything else, raising a skill fast, being good at being lucky ect.

this list shows famous people who HAVE ACTUALLY MADE SOME KIND OF IMPACT OF THE SOCIETY OF RUNESCAPE. HOW DOES GETTING 99 CON FIRST IMPACT SOCIETY?

Said Hi to a face I reconised(Mads) then you posted :).

Nice to see friendly faces nowadays when I browse the forums.

Hmm, where to start. Musashi22 did get 99 smithing eventually, and became a jerk after that. When zezima was like 92 smithing he never had private chat off. He was very nice and stuff. Tyler11, whom i don't think is on the list, was also a 99 smither.. Charged 11 rune bars just for a r2h when they were worth like 1.5 million. (I had one back then, got zezima to smith it) Err, hmm... Bluerose13x, wow, what a story. yes, first to have 99 smithing, also first to smith addy.. just all around best smither ever. She was nice too, gave me a diamond:) (rumours went around that she was related to andrew gower, and he helped her, secretly of course) Zoughi or whatever, what a lame person lol. Trained at graveyard on zombies... Pepsi, i dueled her and won:) Think she was 105 then and i was like.. 60 or so.. who knows, that was a long time ago. Wasn't thehate first 99 thiever? I didn't know about agility. My poor boy hughogilvy (who knows where he is now, married in rl i think) would have been first 99 thiever if he didn't quit at 97... (gotta love that nature rune chest bug) Wow, the good ole days:)

[Admin edit: We cant have this on a g-rated forum]

Yeah, Im Strong..

maxhitgo7.png

what did you mean by that jammy? :$

people stop saying OMG CURSED YOU GOT 99 CON, U SO STUPID!! WHY HE NOT ON THERE??!?!?!?1111111

this list was created a year ago and doesnt celebrate people training a single skill and doing bad at everything else, raising a skill fast, being good at being lucky ect.

this list shows famous people who HAVE ACTUALLY MADE SOME KIND OF IMPACT OF THE SOCIETY OF RUNESCAPE. HOW DOES GETTING 99 CON FIRST IMPACT SOCIETY?

Blue, you fail. The topic is famous people, not people who made an impact.

In the past, i'd probly say Bluerose13x because she would smith people alot of stuff.. does anyone else remember when Varrock East smithery was always packed because Bluerose showed up?

Now currently, I'd say Zezima. Don't go off on me for saying that but.. that's a name said by (almost) every Runescape player at least once :P

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâú_o)/ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï

doomdeathyz5.gif

what about the guy who created that dupe?.....

it was dylock who made it, sixfeetunder just wrote a story about what happened and how he got banned.

It was xx jut xx

Wrong. Kaitnieks made the program, SixFeetUnder discovered the exploit and told a select few. Dylock squealed and Jut documentised it. Jut had nothing to do with it.

there are a few oldbies or semi-oldbies who I wonder what happened to:

*Pepsi24 and her daughter flowergirl, and all the big rsnewera.com people :P

The answer to that would dissapoint you :-w All our characters were banned, because according to Mod Mark, rsnewera.com was a scamming community. :roll: But all was fine, because we had not even played the game in going on 18 months before he came up with that crap.

Actually, life happened. Mel is about to graduate and head off to Stanford University and Tina is planning her wedding.

Things here and all over the RS communities haven't changed a bit. Still the same old comments and insults being thrown around at each other. has no one grown up in the past 5 years? :lol:

Slinky_B.png

slinky_b.png

*Iampenguin

*M Oldfield

*Angel2001, and Wicked, and all their other reincarnations

*Ladykilljoy

*Bluerose... of course :P

*Lady Kalika

*RAB!! (Aka Moderator). Gosh, I wonder what happened to him.

*King Leo... he stopped playing but stuck around the community for ages, chronicling the Runescape experience.

*Blick used to kill me a lot at the end... he was a low level pure-ish, damn good archer and PKer.

*Messiah 14 used to kill me a lot at the beginning, when it was still PK / NPK and there was no Wilderness.

*Fook a Ji was awesome... last I heard he was having a baby (well, his girl was)... wonder if it were born yet :D Or if he were telling the truth :P

*Gugge and Phillip, sweetest girl and guy in existence :D

*Azn Purity, damn good pker, protected me at hobbies :D

*Gregechidna6, of course, my love :D He has a really cute girlfriend these days.

*Oh, kryptix... think I had a feud with him, clan alliance against hackers... then he tried to RS marry me, I think? Maybe that was someone else.

And of course, all the RS Trivia Team people... Leza, Merc4hire, 2nd Amend, Edgecrusher, etc :D Well, I know how Leza and 2nd Amend are doing, so that's not really that fair.

This was fun to make. I hate when I get nostalgic though :D So not worth it.

I didn't realize you were still around. Do you still play rs? Lol.

(I'm dsm).

I didn't go through the whole topic but I'm sure I can name one person everyone always seems to forget. He was one of the best pkers, if not the best pker and he was top 10 in overall skills for awhile-- way before rs2; Kdog3wa.

hey DSM,its shot5times (young p),remember fighting all the time at castle? and yeah,kdog was pretty good..along with some of the others like max333 and bs arkan at catching.
Yeah. Do you still talk to pepsi?

The answer to that would dissapoint you :-w All our characters were banned, because according to Mod Mark, rsnewera.com was a scamming community. :roll: But all was fine, because we had not even played the game in going on 18 months before he came up with that crap.

Actually, life happened. Mel is about to graduate and head off to Stanford University and Tina is planning her wedding.

Things here and all over the RS communities haven't changed a bit. Still the same old comments and insults being thrown around at each other. has no one grown up in the past 5 years? :lol:

Pfft. I never got banned \' I just hid behind the scene ;)

HEY FIGSTER AND SHANE and my boytoy DSM

Wow! Congrats to Mel on going to Stanford! :D I just went over there to visit a few weeks ago. Lovely campus and in a very convenient location. ^^

Horray for wedding bells for Tina! :) Please send my regards!

Wow! Congrats to Mel on going to Stanford! :D I just went over there to visit a few weeks ago. Lovely campus and in a very convenient location. ^^

Horray for wedding bells for Tina! :) Please send my regards!

Long time no see Forsaken. Been over a year since I last saw you :oops: