70 Smithing in F2P.

Jacks0n

Sorry, I only see P2P below your account info.

Mithril bar is the best way to go.

Depending your current smithing level:

If you buy 3/4 of coals for every ore and each nat you purchase, then mine the other 1/4 and superheat them, you may profit for awhile.

It takes a loss of 630k from lvl 60 to 70 if you just buy all materials and superheating without leaving the ge.

aalelaabm.jpg

The Haraguroi Club: Where Yandere Thrive for Chopping

Sorry, I only see P2P below your account info.

Mithril bar is the best way to go.

Depending your current smithing level:

If you buy 3/4 of coals for every ore and each nat you purchase, then mine the other 1/4 and superheat them, you may profit for awhile.

It takes a loss of 630k from lvl 60 to 70 if you just buy all materials and superheating without leaving the ge.

OK thanks, but I will need some more advice.

Jeez, forgot about me going F2P. Will change that ASAP. 8-)

Your best option is superheating mith bars. I was doing this to get my smithing higher a month ago, and I could easily break-even or even make a slight profit by buying the coal, mith ores and natures off the GE, and then selling the mith bars I superheated. It's also a good way to get your magic level up.

King_Ankh.png

Actually right now the net loss is -37gp per bar if you buy all materials and nat.

Like I said on the last post,

it takes a loss of about 630k from lvl 60 to 70 if you just buy all materials and superheating.

aalelaabm.jpg

I usually buy nats near minimum, ores and coals few gps below the average price and wait for about 10 mins top to get my offer filled. The price are up and down due to pvp world, so it is hard to know when they will drop or rise.

If you cannot wait, you can buy everything at average price

aalelaabm.jpg

Do note that this above method will be slow, faster but more costly is smithing steel plates and selling them on the ge to high alchers (1.3k ea). You some money but the xp is much better. (you can reduce the costs by smelting your own bars)

That's how I went from 79-84 like 6 months ago but it did cost me allot, too much actually. (now 90 smith here, did the rest in p2p with goldsmith gauntlets ::').

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

- Back to casual f2p scaping due to limited time (university and girlfriend <3:) -

No1 buys steel plates to alch anymore. Back in the day it was awesome.

Superheating mithril ores is a pretty fast way.

Mith ores = 160

Coal (x4) = 700

Nature Rune = 240

Total Cost = 1100

GE price for bars is about 1050.

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

Jaxonin, if you wish to have both heavy exp and gp inflow, then mine Mithril Ore and Coal all on your own, smelt the whole bunch with a furnace, smith into items, and high-alch what you make. You'll find that you more than recoup your gp used on buying the Nature Runes, and start having an expanding gp stock in your bank. If I were you, I wouldn't bother with trying to hurry on this, and would take time off RuneScape doing other things when not working on this. Getting stressed and trying to hurry will only result in wanting to quit, as I have personally discovered in my time so far on RuneScape. :?

~Mr. D. V. "You'll be more happy for not rushing." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)