question about the penguin agility course

ShadowTheHedgehog

i've been wanting to train my agility up for a while now and i've been looking at the penguin agility course as a potential way of training. however i don't have cold war completed (or started for that matter either).

now my question is whether it is worth it to do cold war for the agility course or if it is better to stick with barbarian untill i'm higher level. my agility is lv 41.

also does anyone know how often you fail at the penguin course? i rarely fail at the barbarian one so i'm assuming that the penguin one isn't that much harder.

thanks in advance

theblastmage.pngtheblastmage.png

theblastmage.png

theblastmage.png

stay at barbarian till lvl 45, then go to the agility arena in brim haven untill you can pot into the wildy course. dont forget to bring agility pots for when you fail dart traps.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

The penguin course was too much of a hassle for me, as that icy slope at the end kept harming me, and it took quite a while to get up it. I'd stick with the barbarian course until you can pot into wildy course.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

I don't think it's any good... but do the quest anyways for Penguin hunting. 30k Slayer xp a week for >30 minutes ftw.

Can't you do penguin hunting without the quest?

Nope. Cold War is an awesome quest btw, it's my personal favorite.

Snow_Miner.png

Slayer Drops

Dragon Chainbody (dust devil), Dragon Platelegs x2, Dragon Plateskirt x3, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x5, Dragon Spear x3, Shield Left Half x4

Staff of Light x2, Abyssal Whip x16, Dark Bow x17, Granite Maul x17, Focus Sight, Hexcrest x2, Black Mask x4, Leaf-bladed Sword, Mystic x31, Obsidian x13, Brine Sabre x2, Spirit Shield, Dragonstone x5

I don't think it's any good... but do the quest anyways for Penguin hunting. 30k Slayer xp a week for >30 minutes ftw.

Can't you do penguin hunting without the quest?

Nope. Cold War is an awesome quest btw, it's my personal favorite.

Extra points per hard penguin. 2 instead of one to be exact.