LIVE8 - sign the petition

paul_wilson

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=280037

Isn't this the same thing? ;)

Same thing, but by same thing i actually mean completely different. oh well, its all for charity :)

Signed, way ahead of this post ;) Anyone know what time Snow Patrol are on live8?

logo.jpg

well, how it works is they get a couple of billion signatures from the internet and the people at the concerts and people texting. then they print them all of and blockade the door to the sumet with them

manedit.png

First and only pixel thinger I made.

well, how it works is they get a couple of billion signatures from the internet and the people at the concerts and people texting. then they print them all of and blockade the door to the sumet with them

Couple of billion == population of the world >_>

(maybe minus asia)

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

Ok not to start a flamming or something but what's the use of it ??

20 years ago we had live aid and that didn't do much yeah in the first few months after the event but even today there is still poverty in Africa and it looks like it's going to stay aswell, you see it is the leaders that run the African countries that drive them to the edge of poverty not all of them but some of them and then there is the whole AIDS/ HIV issue so let's just concentrate on that and keep more ppl alive that way, teach them how to have jobs that bring in cash and well maybe yes the rich West should help them but with rebuilding their land not by sending money like it is said before " give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, teach him how to fish and he will eat a lifetime"

It still is a noble idea but we should change the attitude of the rich West and African countries not send our bankaccounts there.

Besides who thinks that the leaders of the 8 richest countries read the petition needs to come down to Earth and realise that it isn't gonna work that way, do you see President Bush give money to African countries ??? hahahahahaha he would prolly bomb them for being Islamic. Nah create jobs and teach them jobs the will help to rebuild the country don't send money.

Greetz a very sceptical and not entirely against live 8 Sneffie

SEriously, why flame?

It's the biggest charity event of the year. Show some fricken respect, i dont see you trying to change to world for the better.

Internet > You

logo.jpg

Live Aid was the raise money, Live 8 is to show how much people care about the issue and make the world leaders aware. They are aimed at 2 completely different things.

SEriously, why flame?

It's the biggest charity event of the year. Show some fricken respect, i dont see you trying to change to world for the better.

Internet > You

I dont see you doing anything either...

Well I signed but the only people who can make a difference are the world leaders..

And no lol why do you always want to get stuff from John Lewis. Its over ̣̉300 more then than what i paid.

John Lewis is a great, great shop.

SEriously, why flame?

Internet > You

Well I signed but the only people who can make a difference are the world leaders..

Yeah but he's not sitting there [bleep]ing about how live 8 is stupid. :roll:

1) I'm not the one trying to put people off signing this petition

2) I give all my old clothes to charity

3) I'm stopping tards like you moaning about it

logo.jpg

Perhaps he signed it? Making the world a better place with his signature.

sarcasm?

And no lol why do you always want to get stuff from John Lewis. Its over ̣̉300 more then than what i paid.

John Lewis is a great, great shop.

well if u get THAT many people signing a petition and all that new coverage and exposiur the G8 leaders will hear about it (who hasnt)

then if they dont act on it they will look like arseholes and have a cross next to there name for the rest of there career.

manedit.png

well if u get THAT many people signing a petition and all that new coverage and exposiur the G8 leaders will hear about it (who hasnt)

then if they dont act on it they will look like arseholes and have a cross next to there name for the rest of there career.

manedit.png

SEriously, why flame?

Internet > You

what about world vision, etc?

and sneffie goerge bush just leveled a whole lot of international debts to alot of these countries. i think thats at least a step in the right direction...

limpxbizkid.png

i+r+newblet.png

Signed it a little while ago. I also went to the MPH March on Saturday

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=280037

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I hope my signature on this tip.it thread is going to help change the minds of the worlds 8 leaders.

/me slaps his head

This thread ownt but did you put your name on the Live8 List?

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12