Stewie�s blog: 99 fm, 1800 total, 277 qp, diaries done! =D

I have been working on my minigoals again: I completed a hard task from the relekka diary which wasn't that hard after all (collect mahogany log on misscellania), now only two hard tasks left which involve killing mithril dragons... :x

I also got 64 ranged, only one level left! :lol:

Currently still working on slayer.

stewie3985.png

Owner of quest cape and 99 firemaking achieved on 31 decembre 2008!

Latest achievements: 1800 total and all achievement diaries done!

Click here for my blog! (Now semi-retired on Stewie3985)

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you swordb88 and thompsonkool!

Today's achievements:

65 Ranged! Minigoal completed! \'

68 Slayer! (level 72 needed)

And I've been training on my new new account, I'll tell you more when I reach some decent levels. ::'

stewie3985.png

Today's achievement:

In Pyre Need completed. :P That must be the easiest quest ever! I like the challenge-once-per-day though. ::'

stewie3985.png

Hey, thanks for the bump! :thumbsup:

I've been working a lot on my new account "Techengineer" for the last 2 weeks and I got my first skill into highscores! ::'

(<- Click on the second name in this column too see which ;) )

I completed all those f2p quests again (it must be the 4th time I did those... :P ) exept Dragon Slayer, but that won't be too hard either and I am almost done with the Lumbridge achievement diary.

You are probably wondering why I would start all over again when I already have such a nice account. Well, I don't want to tell you the real reason, I'm a bit embarassed. :oops: But I do feel I owe you an explanation.

After 9 months playing on stewie3985 I tried to join a clan, but they didn't let me in because I seemed to break one of Jagex's rules with my account. I was really shocked, because I didn't know that rule, I should have read the rules more carefully back in december 2006 when I created the account. But now, I found out in octobre 2007 that I could be banned for that reason. I already started my big firemaking goal, so I wanted to finish that before I started a new clean account, which was a suggestion from the members of the clan.

After I finished my long firemaking journey two weeks ago, I realised there was nothing more to do on Stewie3985 and that I really should start that new account. So I did, and I already got great plans for this account.

Now that I have played a lot as a member on my old account, I know that I can't stay in F2P worlds forever, P2P has so much to offer and is so much nicer compared to F2P.

So in a few weeks I'll pay my first membership for this account. ::'

I hope I can make a new interesting blog soon for my next level 99 goals! :)

p.s. I won't abandon Stewie3985 completely: I will try to keep that Quest Cape and I still want to finish the two newest Achievement Diaries (and this month another one is released... :P ) and maybe I will get a few new levels, but the next skill goals will all be on Techengineer.

stewie3985.png

I completed two goals today! \'

First I paid 1.3m for two fountains in my house, which is the last I spend on it. I think my house is done now.

[hide=New formal gardens]housegleftwg6.png

housegrightql7.png[/hide]

For those who are interested in my house, I'm working on a house tour! I already added my house plan on page 1. More screenshots will come next week when I'll be able to play in HD.

Second I got finally 75 runecrafting!!! :thumbsup: (Forgot to take pic though). I quickly teleported to the runecrafting guild and bought the Giant Pouch for 50k! :twisted:

The only goals left are the two achievement diaries and maybe some agility training.

stewie3985.png

Of course I couldn't wait completing that Seer's Village Diary. But wait...I don't have 80 cooking or 80 fletching! :evil: So I completed everything exept 2 hard tasks.

When I saw I needed 70 prayer for this diary too (also for Falador hard) I quickly bought 800 dragon bones, gained 3 prayer levels and completed 2 hard tasks with it! \'

But it wasn't all nice, someone figured out what my password was (idk how :shock: ) and bought 50 dragonstones with my money (2.4m), which I saw by checking my G.E. history. Then I think (s)he sold them in the Tzaar store, logged off and bought some back at his account to make a profit out of it :( :cry:

Guess I was lucky he didn't change the password and left the rest of my stuff alone.

stewie3985.png

Of course I couldn't wait completing that Seer's Village Diary. But wait...I don't have 80 cooking or 80 fletching! :evil: So I completed everything exept 2 hard tasks.

When I saw I needed 70 prayer for this diary too (also for Falador hard) I quickly bought 800 dragon bones, gained 3 prayer levels and completed 2 hard tasks with it! \'

But it wasn't all nice, someone figured out what my password was (idk how :shock: ) and bought 50 dragonstones with my money (2.4m), which I saw by checking my G.E. history. Then I think (s)he sold them in the Tzaar store, logged off and bought some back at his account to make a profit out of it :( :cry:

Guess I was lucky he didn't change the password and left the rest of my stuff alone.

have you changed your pass and have you virus scanned your comp? :shock:

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

Of course I did. I still don't know how (s)he did it, my password wasn't easy to guess. The day before, someone wanted to tell me a way to make money. I think it was her, because that moneymaking way had something to do with buying 50 dragonstones (!). I didn't listen because I had to go. But I don't have any proof, so I can't do anything.

stewie3985.png

Wow, nice firemaking! :D

Sucks about your pass getting stolen, I'm glad you got it back. Good luck on the achievement diaries and all skills to 65+! :)

ab38dfd9d8.png

bluehooloovo.png

bluehooloovo.png

[hide=]

The light at the end of the tunnel is the demon-infested lava pit.

blue = sad

hoo = who

loo = 100

vo = broken ice cream cone = sad children = sad babies = dead babies

bluehooloovo = sadwho100deadbabies = Who is sad about 100 dead babies?

I've cracked the code!

[/hide]Blog

Thanks!

I killed a mithril dragon yesterday and thereby completed a Fremennik Hard task. \' One one Fremennik task left, but that one involves killing MULTIPLE mithril dragons :wall: (because you need to get a special drop)

-Falador: one task left, 72 Slayer required (I will achieve 69 today)

-Fremennik: one task left

-Seer's Village: two tasks left, 80 cooking and 80 fletching required (currently 77 cooking and 65 fletching...)

stewie3985.png

Thanks!

I killed a mithril dragon yesterday and thereby completed a Fremennik Hard task. \' One one Fremennik task left, but that one involves killing MULTIPLE mithril dragons :wall: (because you need to get a special drop)

-Falador: one task left, 72 Slayer required (I will achieve 69 today)

-Fremennik: one task left

-Seer's Village: two tasks left, 80 cooking and 80 fletching required (currently 77 cooking and 65 fletching...)

If you don't mind running from a barbarian spirit, I heard you could use Mangled Bones, a 100% drop from the Confused Barbarians.

ab38dfd9d8.png

bluehooloovo.png

bluehooloovo.png

[hide=]

The light at the end of the tunnel is the demon-infested lava pit.

blue = sad

hoo = who

loo = 100

vo = broken ice cream cone = sad children = sad babies = dead babies

bluehooloovo = sadwho100deadbabies = Who is sad about 100 dead babies?

I've cracked the code!

[/hide]Blog

I didn't know that! A friend told me that too yesterday ingame, so I finished that task and completed the Fremennik diary! :D Thanks though. ::'

After that I bought enough raw lobsters to get me to 80 cooking and completed also a Seer's Village task!

Tasks left:

Falador: one task left, 72 Slayer required

Seer's Village: one task left, 80 fletching required (working on this skill atm)

You can now follow my progress on Slayer and Fletching in my signature.

Edit: just achieved a total level of 500 on TechEngineer! :P

stewie3985.png

y no more techengineer in siggy?

~~~legoman187~~~

A moderator removed my whole sig, because the images together were too large... :( :P And well, most skills aren't in highscores yet anyway.

Congrats on 99 FM and GL on all diaries complete.

Shouldn't be too hard for you to get 72 slayer and 80 fletch i'm sure ;)

Thanks! Of Fletching I'm sure too, but I don't like training Slayer, it's so slow... I hope I can reach level 70 in it this week.

Just got 77 Fletching, 3 levels to go! \'

When I reach level 80, I hope I will find a new goal next to 72 Slayer. :)

stewie3985.png

all i can say is :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

W00t I completed Seer's Village diary. That means: only 1 Falador task left! :thumbsup:

I'm thinking about "cheating" when I reach 70 Slayer. I could get a slayer boost from yellow spiced stews... ;) (I did the same with the 70 Farming task in Varrock Hard, I'm only 65 :P )

I deleted my 99 Agility goal, I'm not gonna do that on Stewie3985, but maybe on TechEngineer later.

stewie3985.png

Today I completed all my goals! I already got 99 Firemaking and the Quest cape, now my newest achievements are:

-1800 total

-All achievement diaries completely done (I completed Falador Hard with 70 Slayer)

-All skills 65+

This means I have no goals left and won't make any new goals for my old account. I just bought two months of membership for TechEngineer, so that will keep me busy for the next weeks.

I hope to see you soon in a new blog! :)

Stewie3985/TechEngineer

stewie3985.png

Aplause for you!

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

sig8.png

65 67 65 68 60 91 59 64

sig9.png

82 89 84 93 83 83 82 71

sigforilufyoubyhawkxs.jpg

CLICK ME.

If U click this I won't eat your brain! I Plomise

angel2w.gifThank you Hawkxs For the awesome siggy!