Account Scamming

i_love_burritos

Yeah, but its no actual personal profit for the scammer,

If the hacker is a 'friend' of yours then he may be feeling personal gain by pulling you back.

Also he could multiple log in on a PvP world and keep killing you with 25K worth of items or 75K in P2P and gain drops.

2eprbpj.png

Translation for topic: I want to scam accounts, but I don't know how I'll actually get profit. Can someone help me out kidding please?

No you moron, it means, stop being the presumtive UK> you are and go die. :-w

Translation: [Watch you're language... -nje03]

Translation: My range tank was scammed and i hadnt set any recovery...

If you don't want people getting presumptive then don't be so vague about the intention of your post.

If your account has been hacked, the hacker can reset your PIN in 3 days, and if you haven't set any recovery questions you are royally screwed. Good day to you.

Kalydil.png

Kalydil.png

-Recipient of Lesser Demon Champion Scroll

This thread is pretty pointless and does not belong here in here, also watch your language. Here are a few points:

1. [*:2nlb008v]If your account gets stolen it is only your own fault. You are the one that was either stupid enough to download a keylogger, enter your password somewhere, or give a "friend" the info.

[*:2nlb008v]If you didn't even set recoveries this is knocking you down another notch, as if Jagex didn't include enough hints in the game that they are important, especially if you are going to do something stupid like lose your account.

[*:2nlb008v]Some people steal accounts just to make the owner mad, they delete their friends list, drop all their items, and usually go get the account muted. If you are a high enough level (based on your maturity level in this topic I doubt you are high enough) people can transfer items through bounty hunter aswell. Sometimes they will die in PvP worlds for a while with a friend to try and get loot, or they put your items in a drop party.

[*:2nlb008v]Just because someone else in the topic was not nice to you does not give you any right to start cursing and censor evading, I am sure the mods will not like your post.