F2P brooms?

GGunitfan10

[hide=]

It's not really a big deal. I got rid of mine as soon as I got it...
I guess but it would go nice with some outfits.
:lol:

It's a broom.

Freeplayers are that desperate for outfits?

Actually, yes, we are... P2P gets invariably more combos, compared to what F2P has. It makes it insanely hard to compete with P2P players at a costume contest. :cry:

~D. V. "Some styles just get old... That's why new styles are needed." Devnull

[/hide]

I agree with D. V. here-

When I was F2P, I was always excited about the holiday events and wanted to get the 'prize' that Jagex would give out. This one must have been one of those 'booby prizes' -.-

ZangetsuEchoSigFin.jpg

67/99/120 Invention

Hi,

If you used all your goulash on your non-member account, there seems to be a problem where Wendy won't teleport you.

This is being looked into and short be fixed shortly. :)

~ MMH ~

QFC: 15-16-876-57895714 (page 2)

Hi,

If you used all your goulash on your non-member account, there seems to be a problem where Wendy won't teleport you.

This is being looked into and short be fixed shortly. :)

~ MMH ~

QFC: 15-16-876-57895714 (page 2)

SUHHWEEETTT I LOVE YOU MAN. If i could irl i would hug you but that would be creepy so...*virtual hugs*

Ponder00.png

twssmas.gif

IMO Diango should really give them back for F2P, but I guess it was a quest and not a holiday item. *Sigh* :|
Even better, they could have had Wendy give them back in F2P, since they moved Maggie away and left her in the area... Sure would have been nice for all of those F2P players who did take the time (including me) to do that rather nice quest... Especially as that happened to be time that was spent out of their lives to do it. :geek:

*sigh* ... I guess that is Jagex Corp.'s way of committing epic fail... -.-

~Mr. "If only they wouldn't do those mistakes..." Devnull

I think it's a way of trying to get people to pay for members

Understanding.png

"Probably the worst thing I do is take bubble baths. But manly ones."

No matter what the avatar looks like, I'm male

<<<Quote Snip>>>

I think it's a way of trying to get people to pay for members

If it is, then it is an awfully poor way of doing it. It is like giving a small child a toy that requires batteries, but without the batteries installed, which means none of the items function. TBH, any parent that sees such a thing would not want to let their child go P2P... Why? Because they would be thinking "If this is broken, then what else is? Why would I want to pay good money for something that doesn't fully work?", and would therefore try to find a way to get their child off onto something totally else. And heck, imagine an adult coming to RuneScape, only to experience this kind of thing before ever thinking of wanting to go P2P... Talk about a quick way to drive them away. :roll:

~D. V. "It can't be broke, if it is to be used to attract for better stuff..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)