recharging sc items +smithing help

Roberthree

I bought the full set of morphing armour + morphing tool. how much are they to recharge?

Also, whats the best way to get smithing to lv60 from 55? I can't remember for the life of me how to train it lol. I only used it on my first few weeks of f2p.

To get smithing from 55-60 smith mithril bars into bolts you only lose about 140gp per bar, next best mithril item I found was alching mithril shortswords and that was around 500gp loss per bar (Edit: I didn't check the GE prices, but I think it'd be highly unlikely you could sell mass amounts of mithril items). I'll edit in the information on the recharges when I recharge my morphic tool.

30jlfk0.png

Thanks to InsanityV2 for the sig

Morphic tool is awesome. I am currently making iron knives. With the morphic tool I get 41 xp a bar compared to a regular hammer's 25 xp. Morphic tool ftw!

I think recharging costs the same as buying. Not too sure though.

When you use the last of the morphic tools charges it turns to dust and disappears, so just a note to anyone who wants to test recharging it, don't let it fully run out. (have to smith another 1k bars before I can test it myself now :wall: )

30jlfk0.png

When you use the last of the morphic tools charges it turns to dust and disappears, so just a note to anyone who wants to test recharging it, don't let it fully run out. (have to smith another 1k bars before I can test it myself now :wall: )

Yeah, but 20k points for a new one is nothing. That's seriously only like a third of a game.

Dragoon_Z2.png

Dragoon_Z2.png

It takes an extra 20 minutes to buy a new one, as opposed to a possibly shorter time if you just recharge (I don't know the requirements for recharging so I'm just assuming it would be less).

30jlfk0.png

• 8 months later...
It takes an extra 20 minutes to buy a new one, as opposed to a possibly shorter time if you just recharge (I don't know the requirements for recharging so I'm just assuming it would be less).

Was this ever answered anywhere? I searched but found nothing.

Jetset516.png

Morphic tool is awesome. I am currently making iron knives. With the morphic tool I get 41 xp a bar compared to a regular hammer's 25 xp. Morphic tool ftw!

I think recharging costs the same as buying. Not too sure though.

Shouldn't you got 50 exp instead of 41? It doubles the exp. I know i was getting 100 exp per mithril bar instead the usual 50 exp.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]