99 stat f2p?

shooterbob7

any idea wats the easiest to go for? i wanna make a good accomplishment b4 getting p2p back.

Getting it on ftp, is not an anymore of an accomplishment then ptp, you just trained slower.

Firemaking is an easy one. Training is the same for both P2P and F2P (besides training spots), but I'm not exactly sure if Maple logs are F2P or not.. Use Maple if you do decide to Firemake, because the time you save will very much be worth it.

Woodcutting would also be a good one to train, if you can find a Yew spot to yourself.

EDIT: I failed to see the '99' Firemaking in your signature before posting, but you can keep training it for Overall XP, or just to get a higher rank in the skill. Ha.

~Zackdt

zackdt.png

any idea wats the easiest to go for? i wanna make a good accomplishment b4 getting p2p back.

It won't make a difference if you got the 99 in F2P or P2P if you will be P2P later anyways. Who will believe you it was in F2P? All skills are faster in P2P (even FM now with the new FM ring and gloves).

But on topic: Cooking is fast for a F2P skill. Train with tunas to 74, then lobster to 86 and then swordys to 99. Fastest way and fairly cheap. Cook at GE while making your own fires.

[404] Signature not found.