1 Iteming in PVP

WinKYiZzL

Well i wanted to see if i could bring up a discussion about 1 itemers and why they do it. Also if you have ever lost your item while 1 iteming. My story is today i was being a nuiscensce or however you spell it, running around speccing ppl with my bgs when i see a lvl 121 ahrimer barraging + speccing ppl with dds. So instead of helping the people i decided to help him out. Then an agser comes up specs me twice. I had full prayer and everything. I tele to fally and look at my inventory, no bgs :(. i was saddened by my 18M investment gone within 2 seconds. Knowing i should of left it in grand exchange to sell instead of played around with it. Has this happend to anyone else and if so whats your story behind it.

Moral of the story is: Always put item protect on first, or use a dds or something that you can cheaply buy back if you lose :wall:

I am pleased by your loss.

If only this happened to all one itemer scum.

[/thread]

Yeah pretty much. I hate one itemers b/c they seem to always able to poison you and waste you food.

Good riddence one less 1 itemer

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

ive ko'd people with full items while only having a gs..... good money without the risk imo

Howdydee2003:

99 Attack - 99 Strength - 99 Hits - 99 Magic - 99 Smithing

First To get 99 Smithing With GoldSmithing Guants

Zx7r Ninja (Currently Training) Updated 2/14/09: Ags Achieved on 2/15/09

75/75 Attack 89/99 Strength 50/50 Def 78/85 Hits

***Owned a Bandos Godsword since 59 Combat***