Zombea V2

Wisp

OOC: Resisting the urge to tell everyone to get into the closet and spam melee till the horde's gone

"Damn it Caladan!" May shouted, and ran to Cal. The boomer rushed towards her, to try to claw her, but she shoved it back with her rifle. Unfortunately, the room was too small for her to be able to shoot it without it covering all of them with it's bile. Lacking another solution, May picked up a chair lying on it's side on the floor, and ran towards the boomer, pushed it into the wall, and held it there.

"It'll can't vomit for another 30 seconds or so, hopefully. Cal, wipe yourself off, and help Vlad and Falcon hold off the horde. I'll keep it here as long as I can" may shouted, struggling to keep the flailing boomer pinned.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'"Well pastry, hold it there and I'll see what I can do, and it smells wretched..."

Falconer then grabbed several nearby items and set to work making a makeshift barrier before the horde comes into range. The shelf pieces holding the empty barrels in place and a few pieces of scrap metal holding everything together enough to keep it from being blown apart by bile.

"Well get ready, and if you see projectiles duck, this should keep it from hitting you, at least for a few shots."

Then pistol facing forward he readies himself for combat.'

Blender builder

Today's experiment is:

Learning how to make light industrial space craft.

"Well, if we're lucky, that'll work" May said, stepping away from the ramshackle barricade. "And caladan. The next time you run off into a room to investigate a suspicious sound and get puked on, we might have to leave you for horde-bait".

May shoved her way in front of Vlad and Cal, who were standing by the door, and looked out, aiming her shotgun in the direction she heard the horde coming from.

"Do not let them get in this room. Try to alternate firing, so that way you don't both have to reload at the same time." May stuck her head out once more.

"They're 20 seconds away. Get ready."

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

"You don't worry about my bullets,"Vlad said,knowing how easily a bullet could penetrate three zombies."Just worry that I hit shoot well enough for them to count."

Vlad and Falconer made a good team,having known each other previously.Vlad quickly let the 11 remaining bullets in his clip loose at the far end,while Falconer made quick work of nearer groups.Vlad quickly reloaded,and was once again firing within seconds.

OOC:His hand will bleed from the cocking,be aware.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

'"INCOMING!" He shouted as from the rear a large blue ball of mucus hurtled towards them. Ducking down behind the barricade he heard more rapid footsteps from the rear.

OOC: Back.

Blender builder

Today's experiment is:

OOC: Argh, I've got no idea where to go. Whatever, I'll try.

ICC: Caladan wiped his face on his shirt. Strangely enough, the bile just sort of slid off, and he gradually could see better. That's when he noticed the vent directly above Vlad and Falconer, and the small man looking down at them. "Hey, you!" he shouted. "Do you need help?"

OCC: That's a huntah.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Just as the bile flew over her head, May realized it was only a matter of time before the boomer broke free, and hit them all. She jumped out into the hall, threw one of the packs of c4 as far as she could into the back of the horde, and dove back into the room as she hit the detonator. Smoke started to waft into the room, but there was no more sound of movement outside, in the hall.

May stuck her head outside the door, and seeing nothing but smoke, she shouted

"Get out of the room or we'll be hit by the boomer again. Follow me."

She ran out into the hall and pointed in the direction she wanted them to go. Cal slowly got up, and started mumbling things about a man in the vents. Once they were all clear of the door, May walked back in, fired once at the boomer, then jumped back out the door before the blast hit her.

The smoke started to clear in the hall, and the only zombies still alive were the ones on the floor, maimed so horribly that all they could do was slowly crawl towards them.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

"You've deproved."Vlad noted to Falc,pointing at the only bullet hole that was on a wall."May,perhaps Falc and I could take the vents and relieve old days?That is,if he so chooses."

OOC:You could show me that the bullet went through a zombie if you're so inclined.

devilgod.jpeg

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

'"Well dang, I guess I did. Well they don't really let you practice firearms in prison." Falconer said in passing as he moved in with his heavy boot to crush the skulls of those crawling.

"Hate to waste ammo you know."'

Blender builder

Today's experiment is:

• 1 month later...

For the record,I blame doom.I don't mind continuing,but if I get confused with one of my other RPs don't blame me.

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

(Sorry I am gonna join in, gonna completely wreck the starting out stuff but it seems outdated for a new member)

Call Sign:Aries

Class: Lt. Commander

Special ability: Has a Heli-chopper (Helicopter, running on nuclear batteries)

Skills: Pilot(Duh)

Basic History: Graduate from the Midland's Institute of Armed Conflict, in Britain, where he grew up. He was posted to the Labrador Coast as part of a rapid response team in case of a renewed zombie attack. Being part of the team meant complete cyro-suspension, but for some reason, probably the suddeness of the infection, the team was not woken up to deal with the issue. Now, a month later the isolated power supply has given out and the computer has revived the members rather than let them die when the power failed. The team dispatched less than a day later, having identifed key strike locations. While enroute Aries got a garbled transmission, telling him that the Zombies were faster, more deadly, be careful. Having been exposed to the virus before(In conjunction with a bunch of super chemicals) he has developed a natural immunity, so it wasn't that they were warning him about. Whatever the warning it was cut short, along with the entire comms system. Shortly after he reached the Continetal United States and realised that this was not a day or even a week after the outbreak had started. Scanning there airwaves he got a transmission, the only transmission world wide, and headed for its source.

'Can anyone read me? Over.' The silence bit back. F£$k. He was almost on top of them when suddenly the transmission had stopped, now he was scanning the individual houses by eye...all of them looked like they had been torn open. Something had learched out of one of them, grabbed a tree and tried to climb it. Aries had opened fire. The body dropped with a thud and then there was only the fizzle of air on the blades. He turned on the megaphone. 'Does anyone read me?'

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Name: Denny ( unknown real name)

Class (if civilian give occupation, if criminal, give former occupation and crime commited): Doctor

(for Civilian and Criminal only) Special ability: Can I change the doctor's into Long Survivor: (acutely observes with all senses, able to mimic sounds, is able to camoflage with just about any urban environment)?

Skills: I've taken points out of Medicine and Research and put them into Bladed Weapons. Also, what effects emergency attention like turniquets and splints?

Basic History: This character is just about off his rocker. Long survival has turned this former professor into a animal-like minded creature. Lost knowledge of how to speak language long ago, though understands English. Still retains a lot of medical knowledge, and his many scrapes from fights show that. Some incident that happened after the second outbreak has broken this man, but before it he was a researcher working on a cure for the old zombie outbreak. He appears to have found one shortly before the second outbreak, but it was lost in his old lab.

His clothes are mottled greys and what looks like the remains of a doctor's coat. For weapons he carries a pair of machetes, some random surgical instruments and a very battered tranquilizer gun with about 12 darts.

ICC: Seeing a man outside, Denny peeked out of the manhole. The water ways apparently held little interest for the zombies, so he liked to hide there. he saw the man look around a bit, then turn back towards the chopper. He perfectly mimic'd the megaphone, then let the manhole cover drop again. The man glanced back in surprise, then Denny slid out of the hole. He creeped over the ground, almost crawling, until the man saw him. Denny grinned a sadistic smile, then reached into his coat and pulled out a twinkie. he tossed it to the man, then while he was occupied with it, he crept over to the chopper, not really remembering it from his former life.

• 2 months later...

Hey Hey Hey Wispy <3:

Redy for this char? Because I'm ready for some RPGs!

Name: Peter Chapman

Skills- Bladed Weapons 2, Self-defense 1, 3 skill point

Special Ability: Firefighting, ability to control fires, as well as having a basic knowledge of flammable materials and explosives.

Basic History:A daughter that was previously taken by the zombea and killed, before this madness Peter was a firefighter. Growing up in Canada, Peter is bilingual. Fluent in English and French.

Peter Carries with him a picture of his baby girl, a hatchet and a flashlight. He wears his old fire suspenders, boots and a navy blue shirt. aswell as his fire helmet.

ICC: Peter slowly opens his eyes, his consciousness bringing the burning pain back to his leg. He reached down to search for the reasoning behind the pain. He felt a large shard of glass deep within his shin. He pulled the bottom end of his body into the bathroom and began to clean the wound. After a sloppy stitch up job he went to see what had become of his house. Images of the zombea taking his daughter frightened him. He brought out the only picture left of her, sat in the middle of his battered house, and wept.

Let your yellow mellow.