Aviansies [New Question]

Monegasque

Aviansies are a great range xp monster, plus they are great money makers with drops like rune daggers(p) which you should high alc, ranarrs, and noted addy bars, which sell on the GE for ~2.2k. You defence level isn't high enough to tank them, so take prayer boosting gear and prayer potions. Take a look at this guide for the prayer method:

viewtopic.php?f=180&t=708158

Retired Tip.It Crew Mapper.

Check out that link that Monega posted.

At lvl 70 you'll be fine, I'm the same level and I can get a few hundred kills. You don't have to use prayer potions though - you can use bones to peaches.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

With 65 defence and 70 range you can totally tank them, just bring good armor and be sure to have 1 item for armadyl, saradomin, and zamorak. Bring a good number of bones to peaches tabs, and a fighting(or healing)familiar and have at them. I find that I can get over 200k worth of addy bars with 5 btp tabs, and my range is lower than yours! Good luck

EDIT: Wait...you don't have the summoning for a good familiar...you can do it anyway, just be sure to train up that summoning later.

deathfish64.png

The quest points in the stat pic above this message is wrong, disregard it.

Rejoice.jpg

Yeah, everyone loves me!

I went there and I put protect from ranged and I was highly hit... Why?

Did you bring a Sara, zammy and arma item? Or else you were to late putting it on.

And btw, you don't spend money on prayer pots. You make it back + a lot more profit. At your level you should pray.

5efw5y.png

Dutchy angel2w.gif

70 defence is pretty much a requirement for tanking aviansies, so it'd be a better idea to pray.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

There are four types of god followers in there, every god-associated item you wear stops that particular god's followers from automatically attacking you. However if you attack them, they will attack back. When praying range, it is suggested you have the armadyl item, but not wear it, b/c then you will be auto attacked by them, which allows you fight a bit more quickly. Just before prayer runs out, equip the arma item, thus stopping the attacks from them.

curmudgeony.png

Great! But, im not experienced in doing GWD. Im afriad I might die. What do you recommend me wear/bringing?

Helm-Torag's Helm

Cape-Ava's Accumulator

Ammy-Pendant of Armadyl

Ammo-Broad Bolts or Mithril Bolts

Weapon-Rune C Bow

Chest-Sara D' hide Body

Shield-Granite Shield

Gloves-Zammy D'hide vamps

Boots-Dragon Boots

Ring-Ring of Life

Inventory-100 Bones to Peaches tabs, 4 ranging potions (4), 50 Nature Runes, 250 Fire Runes, Teleport to House tab, Rest with pineapple pizzas or monkfish.

Toby1knoby20.png

okay. I was wondering if a DAMAGED BOOK (sara, no pages) work as a god item too? How long can i stay there with those items and whats their max hit on me?

That might count, but i really dont suggest it as the granite shield is a much better choice because it has high ranged def and is relatively cheap.

And with the 100 bones to peaches tabs, you can stay there for a very very long time, probably more than one sitting. You could really stay there for days at a time if you brought enough bones to peaches tabs, just remember they turn a full inventory to peaches, i started out using them for only one bone at a time.

Toby1knoby20.png