Crafting Training...

Blutters

Alright, statue in the swamp? I'll look for it...

And I should've said battlestaves were the other thing I wasn't even considering... :S

What kind of bracelets? Any chance of them being ones you don't lose nearly 7m on (like Hard Leather Bodies)?

2dgucz6.png

I'm looking to lose less than 5m while also finishing in less than 12 hours, and so far it's looking like Molten Glass -> Unpowered Orb is my best bet, but still, is there anything I've missed?

Goal level is 80.

2dgucz6.png

The maze place under Sophanem. I just run south, west, north, west, then south and kill the Locust Rider there. It's totally afk-able for the first ~30 kills but watch out they do hit pretty hard sometimes (22ish max).

Snow_Miner.png

Slayer Drops

Dragon Chainbody (dust devil), Dragon Platelegs x2, Dragon Plateskirt x3, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x5, Dragon Spear x3, Shield Left Half x4

Staff of Light x2, Abyssal Whip x16, Dark Bow x17, Granite Maul x17, Focus Sight, Hexcrest x2, Black Mask x4, Leaf-bladed Sword, Mystic x31, Obsidian x13, Brine Sabre x2, Spirit Shield, Dragonstone x5

The maze place under Sophanem. I just run south, west, north, west, then south and kill the Locust Rider there. It's totally afk-able for the first ~30 kills but watch out they do hit pretty hard sometimes (22ish max).

Alright, thanks, although I may still go to the base to complete the notes.

I've also heard that a nice Crimson Charm rate makes these more bearable?

2dgucz6.png

ffs @ all the crafting threads

Just get all the battlestaves from zaff

100 from ge

buy air orbs (or unpowered and enchant yourself) and top them off, alch or sell. Do this every day and it should cut it down alot.

Also, coifs are fast - but green dhide bodies are faster and less money wasted. Why cant we say dragonhides? I mean - they pretty much are the best way to train.

And for scarabites, the swamp east of Sophanem can get annoying.. There are locust rangers/etc there.

I'm not one to know, but I dont think Locusts' count as scarabite tasks.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

ffs @ all the crafting threads

Just get all the battlestaves from zaff

100 from ge

buy air orbs (or unpowered and enchant yourself) and top them off, alch or sell. Do this every day and it should cut it down alot.

Also, coifs are fast - but green dhide bodies are faster and less money wasted. Why cant we say dragonhides? I mean - they pretty much are the best way to train.

Battlestaves are slow and dragonhides are expensive - I was looking for some compromise.

Build the temple until 100% Repair State is achieved. You will get some crafting exp along the way (around 76 exp per 1% of building supplies used).
That sounds pretty good, but how long does it take for 1% of your supplies to be used?

2dgucz6.png

Swamp paste is 23ea?

:roll: I have so many of them.

Wanna buy?

Anyway, battlestaves actually arent slow.

That's why there's such a limit on them.

Just get your max every day while crafting other stuff, cause its almost break-free crafting xp

I dont need a siggy no moar.