Proving F2P status

Sinkhan

Well with the release of some more Ultimate Game Cards in Canada finally, I know have a slightly more feasible way of getting membership.

However, I want to be able to say "Hey, I was F2P for 5 years playing RS on and off" I've gotten 58 prayer and 62 smithing, which isn't easy to do. (No, I don't have exorbitant amounts of money)

I was considering just screenshotting my HS page from the RS site. The totals of the XP and skill levels would show that I don't have any xp in member skills. I would also SS my music tab. It would be almost impossible to go into members places without getting a new much track.

Yes, this sounds a little eccentric and pointless, but hey, pointless eccentricities make the world go round ::'

There are still a few other problems with my proofs though. Anyone else got any ideas?

Why would it matter? Who do you have to impress honestly?

Instead of taking a screenshot of your HS page, why not just take one of your in-game stat page. Same difference really.

Apparently, my signature was to big.

58 Prayer and 62 Smithing aren't even very hard to achieve... If you really want to prove you got it in F2P just screenshot it.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

58 Prayer and 62 Smithing aren't even very hard to achieve... If you really want to prove you got it in F2P just screenshot it.

I'd just LOVE to see you keep burying big bones (nope, no ecto/gilded altars/bigger bones/other ways/etc.) till you get 58 prayer. But I admit 62 smithing is easy.

Who do you want to impress? Giving a link to all your friends(who will believe you anyway) is unconveniant.

I think making a short video showing all red member music tracks would be a little more smart, they might say that you just SS'd one page.

Death should not be taken as 'the end,' but a very effective way to cut down taxes.

If you get members anyway it's more of a shame to have trained skills like prayer in F2P tbh. If you're really worried about your F2P achievements stay F2P and get members on another account. That would be the way I would do it if I want to get members.

[404] Signature not found.