what Are the rewards from Grand Master quest

Kingkapugen

This long quest has been out for mere hours...no one knows yet, and a good chunk of players can't even do it yet because of the requirements.

Patience young one!

EDIT: I suggest you watch this thread: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=771637&start=160

More than likely the first one to finish the quest, which there are a few well on their way, will drop the rewards for us there.

[hide=WARNING REVEALING SOME REWARDS]Well dragonplatebody and this broav pet thing. And dragon claws o.O[/hide]

Don't open unless you want to see some rewards.

Got anything to back that up? The broav I can believe, ive seen a couple running around, but dragon claws and plate don't seem too likely as a reward. Sounds like someone making a bunch of ignorant assumptions.

35b9enp.jpg

[hide=WARNING REVEALING SOME REWARDS]Well dragonplatebody and this broav pet thing. And dragon claws o.O[/hide]

Got anything to back that up? The broav I can believe, ive seen a couple running around, but dragon claws and plate don't seem too likely as a reward. Sounds like someone making a bunch of ignorant assumptions.

I don't think he meant actual rewards.

Jagex aren't about to give away 30m and I doubt he thinks they are.

Zerker_jane.png

I think he meant the ability to wear dragon plate, just like Rune plate with Dragon Slayer

aalelaabm.jpg

The Haraguroi Club: Where Yandere Thrive for Chopping

I think he meant the ability to wear dragon plate, just like Rune plate with Dragon Slayer

OMFG!!!!! hes not lieing dragon pl8 (30m) dagon claws!!! w00t but i cant get =( dont have 270qp

king_kapugen.png