Creating the Dragon Platebody.

Blutters

Thank you Lord Bauke!

o6edtt.jpg

"Can we use the Assist System when making the Dragon Platebody?"

As of 4pm GMT today, you can now use the Assist System to aid you in making the Dragon Platebody.

In addition, next week, we will be reducing the Smithing requirement to 92. You will also be able to boost your Smithing stat with a tasty spicy stew.

2dgucz6.png

It'd be a waste of time if you don't have the other pieces -.-

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

I assume assisting doesn't work?

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

I'd be willing to smith plates, but for a trade I'd need a plate to start with... And it just so happens to be I don't want to spend 30m+ on a dull plate.

you dont need to buy a plate, buy the pieces from the topicstarter, make the plate and sell it back to him

although im aware this would involve some sort of a trust trade

Lord_Beloved.png

I'd be willing to smith plates, but for a trade I'd need a plate to start with... And it just so happens to be I don't want to spend 30m+ on a dull plate.

you dont need to buy a plate, buy the pieces from the topicstarter, make the plate and sell it back to him

although im aware this would involve some sort of a trust trade

Which is what I was trying to avoid by trading directly.

Bauke, I thank you for the offer, but I don't know you, and therefore cannot fully trust you. These pieces (and the platebody) are hard to buy right now, and I can't risk them (I was obviously lucky enough to get the other two pieces already...).

2dgucz6.png

I don't know how this is a trust trade, since I still have to pay a decent sum of money for the pieces. But it's your choice ofcourse. I don't mind.

lol, trust me, trust Bauke. He's a respectable tip it member.

I don't know you either! :(

Bauke, do you have the facilities unlocked already?

2dgucz6.png

Uhm, I don't know. I just sold my lump of dragon armour on the GE after I did the quest. Are there any other special qualifications other than 99 smithing and completing the quest?

Edit: I just saw I needed a special hammer. Well that should be pretty much doable.

And I didn't know people actually knew me here, lol. Oh well. It's nice to get a compliment.

Uhm, I don't know. I just sold my lump of dragon armour on the GE after I did the quest. Are there any other special qualifications other than 99 smithing and completing the quest?

And I didn't know people actually knew me here, lol. Oh well. It's nice to get a compliment.

The facilities are in the ancient waterfall/whirlpool cavern at Baxtorian Falls. I'll go with you to unlock them, just tell me when...

2dgucz6.png

The facilities are in the ancient waterfall/whirlpool cavern at Baxtorian Falls. I'll go with you to unlock them, just tell me when...

Add me and we'll work something out.

CAN SOMEONE POST THE CURRENT PRICE OF THE PLATE and EACH PIECE SEPARATELY!!!

I am at work and can't view it right now.

I'm hoping I can still buy it at sub 40mil before I get home today. The price has been rising %10 a day.

It hasn't hit 40m yet, but by tomorrow it will for sure.

Myself and Bauke can confirm that you CANNOT use assist to make the plate. - edit - it has recently been updated to be assist-able.

And now may I note that Bauke is an absolute legend, thank you so much!

Dark_Jab.png