Creating the Dragon Platebody.

Blutters

It's dropping already?

Ah no no, not yet, but by making it easier to get, more supply will reach demand. It'll just start dropping a little quicker than what it would of beforehand.

Either way I'm not selling mine. It's been my (and probably every other RuneScape player's) dream to finally get a Dragon Platebody.

I can't think of an item that I'd honestly want more.

Time to get a Dragon Full Helmet. They're difficult to buy now that the plate is out and demand has increased...

I'll probably go kill the demons for Dragon Claws, since they're also so difficult to buy.

2dgucz6.png

They're going to allow assisting and lower the level, why?

To make the plate do the opposite of what it's doing now: drop in price.

That's the only way I see it.

I don't see why Jagex would want to ruin the market for the reward (basically) of the hardest quest ever.

They're going to allow assisting and lower the level, why?

To make the plate do the opposite of what it's doing now: drop in price.

That's the only way I see it.

I don't see why Jagex would want to ruin the market for the reward (basically) of the hardest quest ever.

Because i have no doubt if they do not do something to quell the rise in price it would make one the pieces worth more than all the godswords.

cool_sig1.jpg

Thank you Lord Bauke!

o6edtt.jpg

"Can we use the Assist System when making the Dragon Platebody?"

As of 4pm GMT today, you can now use the Assist System to aid you in making the Dragon Platebody.

In addition, next week, we will be reducing the Smithing requirement to 92. You will also be able to boost your Smithing stat with a tasty spicy stew.

OMG

I had all 3 pieces (which I bought with my rising-in-price DFH), finally got to the forging thing, did the fire blasts and everything, and was told I couldn't use assistance so I sold them all for cash, to now be told we soon can? Too little too late, thanks jagex, i've now missed out on about 10M profit and a dragon plate. I swear murphies law is against me. Thank goodness i'm quitting members and don't have to deal with this kind of cabbage again... jagex, you need to think things through when bringing out your updates to ensure things like this don't happen! :evil:

And to people who rant about me whining and saying i'm a pker and all that bs, no i'm not a pker, and this is the first real rant i've ever done, so I really don't care what you think.

2vuhgcn.png

Wait, so you'll be able to make a Dragon platebody before you can make the majority of useful Rune equipment? I call shenanigans. Also, who cares about the price, it's a brand-new item that has been wanted for years, of course it's going to have a ridiculous price the first days-weeks it comes out.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.