what monster hits low dmg, have high hp and have good drops?

sadaharu

Rock crabs have high Hp and hit low but I'm afraid their drops are bad but they are good XP. Also the flesh crawlers in level 2 of the stronghold of security have good ranarr drops and are great xp but you will need to fish for food at the barbarian fishing spot every so often.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

You're asking for too much, no monster hits low, gives good xp and has good drops.

Flesh Crawlers and Red Spiders in the SoS aer brilliant xp for someone with rune armour, but like Master_Smither said you'll need food (especially for the Spiders, they hit a lot)

Rock Crabs are very good for trainning, just don't count on their drops as a money source.

Black Knights are decent as well, their drops are fair for their level.

You could try Hill Giants, they were a personal favourite of mine back in the day. Good xp and profitable drops, the trick is to play at a time when nobody else is on. I prefer Moss Giants now, but for your level they might hit more often than you'd like.

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

How about banshees in the slayer tower. Their attack is quite bad and damage is very minimal as long as you wear your earmuffs. You'll end up with a good quantity of herbs and noted pure essence.

This is the best advice. Banshees not only have good drops for low level monsters, they have perhaps the best drops of any monsters in the game. They drop 13 noted pure essence fairly often, as well as herbs AND charms. They drop gems, which means half keys - though this is a very rare drop from them. They also drop black mystic gloves fairly frequently, you can expect, on average, 1 pair per load of herbs ranarr and above that you go to bank. Sadly these only sell for about 6k now, but still not bad. And they are close enough to Canifis bank so that banking the herbs isn't terribly time consuming.

Wear your best magic defense gear and earmuffs. You can make well over 100k per hour killing them with melee. They might not be the best for XP since they only have 22 HP (though they regenerate HP REALLY fast), but the cash more than makes up for it.

Why high hp? You want to use ruby bolts? The number of hitpoints a monster has is not the only factor in how much experience it gives; their defence is more important.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

Wow, you are asking a lot. I would suggest green dragons, however, you already mentioned dragons. I've heard black demons are good, but low defense needs prayer pots. Slayer monsters are a good choice, i don't know any specifics, however generally just doing what the best slayer master you have tells you to do is a good choice.

I has herd, that lesser demons, MAY or may not, drop tormented demons. \:D/ :roll: :x :D :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol:

Due to a typo, I am now stuck with 1k dragon darts and no buyer. Can I has bail out from tip.it plox?

Banshees are bad exp (22 hp) and very spread out. They drop mainly good and green charms (the bad ones) and are far away from a bank.

I highly disadvise them. (13 pure ess is like 2k these days, not even)

ilovecardj.png

ilovecardj.png

Dragon Drops: 80+ boots, 7 med, 3 skirt, 2 left half, 2 Spear, 2 2h

Slayer: 30+ whips, 4 Bows, 1 Mask, 3 Granite Legs, 1 Visage (Wyverns)

Notable GWD Splits: Bandos Tassets: 12, Bandos Chest: 11, Bandos Hilt: 2

Proud Slayer of 99 Att/Str/Def/HP/Range/Summoning

They aren't that spread out, the first room has 3-4 in a fairly small area, and they respawn very fast. 13 pure ess is about 1800 coins, true, but what other monster that you know of drops a noted 1800 coin drop every 3 or 4 kills? You can easily get 40-50 p ess drops per hour, in addition to herbs. True, it's more clicking and slower XP than, say, rock crabs, but rock crabs are a waste of time because you don't get anything out of it other than XP. Whether it's straight money, or raw materials for herby/runecrafting you are after, banshees rock.

Brine rats would be something much better then banshees as an example.

ilovecardj.png

ilovecardj.png

Dragon Drops: 80+ boots, 7 med, 3 skirt, 2 left half, 2 Spear, 2 2h

Slayer: 30+ whips, 4 Bows, 1 Mask, 3 Granite Legs, 1 Visage (Wyverns)

Notable GWD Splits: Bandos Tassets: 12, Bandos Chest: 11, Bandos Hilt: 2

Proud Slayer of 99 Att/Str/Def/HP/Range/Summoning