Wii FPS

Distracted

Metroid Prime 3 is great, if you're into Metroid/consider it a FPS.

But since I assume you're talking about Call of Duty/Most games on Xbox, I'd say Medal of Honor: Heroes 2. But there's no same screen multiplayer, only online (32-person battles).

Although, I'm not sure if there's a big online group of players, I've never used WFC. Maybe CoD5 would be better, because it's more recent.

MP3 and Hunters are the only Prime games that are FPSes.

In any case, get Metroid. It has no multiplayer and the only online is some simple point exchange system, but you won't regret it. RE4 remake and CoD5 too and you should be set.

p2gq.jpg

Resident Evil 4 and Metroid Prime 3 are the best shooters I have played on the Wii so far. The Conduit looks like it is shaping up to be a good shooter as well. It isn't out yet though.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

But since I assume you're talking about Call of Duty/Most games on Xbox, I'd say Medal of Honor: Heroes 2. But there's no same screen multiplayer, only online (32-person battles).

Although, I'm not sure if there's a big online group of players, I've never used WFC. Maybe CoD5 would be better, because it's more recent.

Hmm, I have MOH:H2 on PSP, I really enjoyed it, and on peaks about 250 people are online, but I'd rather buy a new game then get the same game twice.

Resident Evil 4 and Metroid Prime 3 are the best shooters I have played on the Wii so far. The Conduit looks like it is shaping up to be a good shooter as well. It isn't out yet though.

There's Resident Evil on Wii? Ooh, this one has gotten my attention.

The Conduit looks godly. Hopefully the story won't end up being too much like GoW though, which is what it looks like at the moment . . .

Hmm, The Conduit? Never heard of it, any other info on it?

CeLbPoij0yM

Developer walkthrough. Pretty old so hopefully it will be even better when it's released in March. And they're aiming for 16 player online too.

p2gq.jpg

CeLbPoij0yM

Developer walkthrough. Pretty old so hopefully it will be even better when it's released in March. And they're aiming for 16 player online too.

I've been following this on and off...last I heard though was that they hadn't been picked up by a publisher?

Shamuuu.png

Listen to the mighty words of Bloodredsword.

Tip it MGC Xbox live leader board!

CeLbPoij0yM

I've been following this on and off...last I heard though was that they hadn't been picked up by a publisher?

SEGA is the publisher.

CeLbPoij0yM

They got picked up by Sega. And the Conduit looks freaking amazing. I just hope it turns out as good as it looks.

So ya. Look forward to the conduit, MOHH2 is pretty good, CoD5 is good, I found Redsteel to be a blast, but thats just me...Other than those, though, I really don't play a whole lot of FPS's. I've been playing on my computer/PSP for the past months, though...

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

Red steel is kind of a fps (with sword using events >.>) and it's a pretty good game overall.

I've noticed a trend with Red Steel. Either people really like it, or relly hate it. :P

In any case, I'd suggest Metroid 3 like half the people here already have.

I didn't really like the controls in RE4 for Wii. It's the only RE game I've played though, so maybe I'm just not used to it.

RE4's control scheme was brand new for the series. I've tried some of the older RE's and I didn't like them. It was really hard to control. RE4 really improved upon them.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!