Please Close.

Opieous

Challenging as in the level of difficulty? how do u measure it?

Yes the level of difficulty and you can measure it by looking at the requirements for previous quests and their level of difficulty.

Challenging as in the level of difficulty? how do u measure it?

You can not actually measure it without having personal bias. A maxed out player is going to think all the quests are easy while someone with flat 40s will think otherwise. Likewise, someone who is good at puzzles will obviously have a easier time then people who can not do puzzles.

SOS_100x100.png

Help drive change Canada

Jagex labeled "While Guthix Sleeps" as their first ever "Grandmaster" quest.

Perhaps the prerequisite of having EVERY QUEST COMPLETED before starting the quest makes it qualify. This was a long, difficult quest, but I think needing every other quest done first is really the qualifier for "Grandmaster" status.

After all, one could argue that the puzzle in ME2 is much tougher than ones here, or that the boss fight in Summer's End was harder than this.

stormveritas.png

Jagex labeled "While Guthix Sleeps" as their first ever "Grandmaster" quest.

Perhaps the prerequisite of having EVERY QUEST COMPLETED before starting the quest makes it qualify. This was a long, difficult quest, but I think needing every other quest done first is really the qualifier for "Grandmaster" status.

After all, one could argue that the puzzle in ME2 is much tougher than ones here, or that the boss fight in Summer's End was harder than this.

That makes some sense.

Opieous.png
99 Woodcutting 99 Constitution | 99 Prayer

Scapin since July 05'