big guy with a sword, not a sig :P -finish

Random

I got bored drawing all those little sigs so i thought i'd make something bigger :P

the line work's not quite finish yet, but it's almost done.

warrior9gi.th.png

----=========----

as always, c/c appreciated.

This is the 'finish' version now, i know the cape is missing a chunk on the bottom and you can't even tell that he's holding a flag on the left hand, but the character is bascially done and those other things i'll slowly add over time.

comments?

warrior8mf.th.png

image1ne5.png

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heh... most of the line works i've done takes about 10-15mins to finish, this one took almost an hour :P

It is quite bigger than the one's i've done so far... but I did went over this one quite a few times, so it doesn't look too awkward :P

image1ne5.png

I think it's one of the more interesting pieces I've seen recently... Mostly because it's not chock full of Runescape references as far as I can see.

The only thing that bothers me about it is the sword... It's a bit too blocky for my liking. If it's a double-edged sword, it should only have four faces.

Yes, good linework. The left hand and the feet look a little big, but hard to notice :)

Can't wait for final version. Hope he has a matching suit of armor.. :lol:

i gave try :roll: not that good but im like 12 :twisted: its probly gona give a bad quality :x warrior9gi8lu.th.png

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]

Mixand.. Uhm. I'm assuming that the part above his shins.. his legs.. I think they're supposed to be pants.. Not nakedness. I'm hoping it's supposed to be pants, anyway.

Oi...

HE HAS NO MANHOOOOOOOD.

That felt good to say. It made this even more awkward. ;p

thesip2.jpg

It really has